The Student Room Group

EPQ topic

I am currently in year 12 studying chemistry, biology and geography and hope to study veterinary medicine at university. I'm currently trying to choose an EPQ topic, does anyone know if it benefits in any way to relate it to the animal/veterinary topic or does it not have an effect?
Thanks in advance for any help :smile:
Original post by Charlotte2812
I am currently in year 12 studying chemistry, biology and geography and hope to study veterinary medicine at university. I'm currently trying to choose an EPQ topic, does anyone know if it benefits in any way to relate it to the animal/veterinary topic or does it not have an effect?
Thanks in advance for any help :smile:

My teacher told us that not many universities consider EPQ, but if you do it related to the degree you want to do, it gives you an option to talk about something that you have done so much research on and have alot of knowledge on in your interview which will also show the interviewer that you are very dedicated to studying the subject and so you have already done research on it.
Hope that answers your question.
Reply 2
Original post by AspiringSurvivor
My teacher told us that not many universities consider EPQ, but if you do it related to the degree you want to do, it gives you an option to talk about something that you have done so much research on and have alot of knowledge on in your interview which will also show the interviewer that you are very dedicated to studying the subject and so you have already done research on it.
Hope that answers your question.

This is super helpful, thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending