The Student Room Group

edexcel IGCSE 2013 may students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
No, I agree with you. I just hate listening. I think i did well in reading
Reply 361
Original post by a961009
It was definitely hard for me. Last summer was easier than this... Am I the only one who claims hard??

And can we talk about Chemistry? Because I live in GMT+8 and it's already 24hr after the exam...

yess, I didnt think it was too bad but there were some really tricky questions.
Reply 362
Were both the reactions endothermic in Chemistry 1?
No? One was endothermic the other was neutralisation
Reply 364
Original post by a961009
It was definitely hard for me. Last summer was easier than this... Am I the only one who claims hard??

And can we talk about Chemistry? Because I live in GMT+8 and it's already 24hr after the exam...

I actually thought Chemistry was comparatively easier this year. I thought physics was pretty dicey. For the 5 corrections of the calculations did anyone redo the sums or did everyone just write the correction?
Reply 365
Original post by mariana.costa
It went fine for me, only there were too many really long questions... I almost ran out of time, because I was doing the paper really carefully

Idk about that cyclist on the track. It was a whole 5 mark answer, don't think i wrote enough!
Reply 366
Original post by Streeej
I actually thought Chemistry was comparatively easier this year. I thought physics was pretty dicey. For the 5 corrections of the calculations did anyone redo the sums or did everyone just write the correction?

I just corrected the sum. That question and the one where you had to find out what was missing from the students' results were just ridiculous questions to be honest.
is anyone doing history?
Reply 368
Original post by mariana.costa
I just corrected the sum. That question and the one where you had to find out what was missing from the students' results were just ridiculous questions to be honest.

Okay thank god! A lot of people just wrote what the correction should be. I corrected all the sums in accordance to the first. Yeah those were absolutely pointless.
Tomorrow English language B and biology unit 1. Whose doing either one of those tomorrow??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 370
Original post by you-only-live-once
is anyone doing history?

yep, how's your prep going?
Reply 371
Original post by khalidpatel
Tomorrow English language B and biology unit 1. Whose doing either one of those tomorrow??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing English B tmr.... However I still don't know how to get full mark on Question 9... Cam anyone help me??
Original post by a961009
I'm doing English B tmr.... However I still don't know how to get full mark on Question 9... Cam anyone help me??

Yep I'm doing biology :/ really scared!!!
Reply 373
Original post by khalidpatel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup I have Bio! Anyone doing Language A? Which texts came for English 2 in the past years? They definitely won't repeat!
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi, does anyone have the biology igcse edexcel 2013 past papers by any chance ? :smile:
Reply 376
hey cud some1 pliz define natural slelction and evolution for me!
n also the june 2012 qn.13
n for the papers follow this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5djntd8dd7ykb
Reply 377
Original post by ybadri
hey cud some1 pliz define natural slelction and evolution for me!
n also the june 2012 qn.13
n for the papers follow this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5djntd8dd7ykb

I don't have the right software to open the files :/
anyone got access to igcse edexcel 2013 biology paper ??
Reply 379
Hey could someone please tell me a good site for english essays?

Quick Reply

Latest