The Student Room Group

Maths gcse textbook

Hi. I'm in year 11 and I need a good textbook that has alot of exam styled questions per topic for maths edexcel. I bought the cgp won but there's only around 3-4 exam questions per topic which isn't enough for me to revise .
So any recommendations?
Reply 1
Original post by Babarra66
Hi. I'm in year 11 and I need a good textbook that has alot of exam styled questions per topic for maths edexcel. I bought the cgp won but there's only around 3-4 exam questions per topic which isn't enough for me to revise .
So any recommendations?

you can find the pdf for the edexcel IGCSE official textbook online, it’s 98% the same as GCSE it’s just that gcse has two extra topics iirc recursion and quadratic sequences rest is the same and the IGCSE textbook is really good like plenty of questions if u want I can send the pdf to u
Reply 2
Original post by stemguy
you can find the pdf for the edexcel IGCSE official textbook online, it’s 98% the same as GCSE it’s just that gcse has two extra topics iirc recursion and quadratic sequences rest is the same and the IGCSE textbook is really good like plenty of questions if u want I can send the pdf to u

Ya, that would be great If you could send it to me.

Quick Reply

Latest