The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4880
does serena get killed off as well she is begingint o annoy me her and connors relaitionship looks tacky and fake!!

and he is lovley i think he is so cute and he is really irish!!
Laursy
does serena get killed off as well she is begingint o annoy me her and connors relaitionship looks tacky and fake!!

and he is lovley i think he is so cute and he is really irish!!

You'll be pleased to know Serena is going to the curly hair salon in the sky.

Re today's episode - loved Izzy's ridiculous symbolic talk to Ned "ooh lemon trees are tougher than they look, the fruit even comes in winter" now she's no longer a pill crazed psycho and in lurve with Mr Robinson!! :cool: Flamin' hilarious :p:
Reply 4882
are there any character that dont die in the next month at this rate its jus gonna be 4 or so very depressed characters
Sezzie69
I don't want that alex dude to die, he and susan seem sooo happy, i think he is nicer than Karl. I want Karl to get done for the whole thing with Janai. I like Janai and i feel so sorry for her.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

You want Karl to get done? :confused: What kind of Neighbours fan are you! :eek:

Dr Kennedy is a Legend!!!
Laurentius
:eek: :eek: :eek:

You want Karl to get done? :confused: What kind of Neighbours fan are you! :eek:

Dr Kennedy is a Legend!!!
I couldn't believe what I was reading either.... :eek: :biggrin:

Nothing can happen to Karl....he and about half a dozen other characters will be on Neighbours till the day they die....many many years in the future...lol They will remain the pillars of the Erinsborough community and no people like Janelle Timmins (and daughter) will be able to affect them....lol
Reply 4885
Awh poor Karl. Leave him alone. What was with Paul saying he loves Izzy also?! x
Reply 4886
ellewoods
Dont worry, Lil and David get killed of next month :wink:

Karl cant get in trouble :eek: he's done nothing wrong!! Nothing happened, Janae just let Janelle think something happened :eek: the little hussy!!

What??????!!!!!!!! LIl and Dave die?? how??? Serena too? why does she die? hoe does she die? i dont like her very much, she semms to fake, not a very good actress...... :creep: goodbye lil, dave and serena! :sw:
Reply 4887
Karl, Karl, Karl! x
ames123
Karl, Karl, Karl! x

I read that as "kill, kill, kill!"; which, given the context, is, I think, wholly understandable.
ames123
Karl, Karl, Karl! x

I read that as "kill, kill, kill!"; which, given the context, is, I think, wholly understandable.
Reply 4890
Sezzie69
What??????!!!!!!!! LIl and Dave die?? how??? Serena too? why does she die? hoe does she die? i dont like her very much, she semms to fake, not a very good actress...... :creep: goodbye lil, dave and serena! :sw:
check the big spoiler post that was posted a few days ago
Reply 4891
Sezzie69
check the big spoiler post that was posted a few days ago
Reply 4892
Post-plane crash SPOILERS

* Kim's (Dad) arrival causes fireworks in the Timmins clan. :mad: (I cant stand anymore Timmins!!)
* Harold's continued denial causes concern. :frown:
* Connor fears Dylan is losing his mind. :frown:
* Izzy advises Elle (Paul's daughter) on wooing Ned. :rolleyes:
* Karl tempts Izzy with the possibility of reconciliation. :eek:

Hope this will keep you goin for a while! :biggrin:
Reply 4893
changing the begining credits for about the thousandth time

and is paul only telling izzy he loves her so his daughter can get to her as well!!
Laursy
changing the begining credits for about the thousandth time

and is paul only telling izzy he loves her so his daughter can get to her as well!!

No Paul genuinely loves her. Izzy does not love him and is going to break his heart!! :eek:

Loving Paul's daughter - Im all for any additions to the Robinson clan! Excellent name too :wink:
Reply 4895
Loving Paul's daughter - Im all for any additions to the Robinson clan! Excellent name too

indeed i can see what is going to happen with her and ned!!

hes a sweeite i think one of those guys who lieks to have a laugh but doesn;t like to put a foot wrong or upset people, i wish there was more real guys like that!!
Isn't Lucinda :love: one of the triplets? :biggrin:
I met Dr Karl Kennedy the other week!!!
Laurentius
Isn't Lucinda :love: one of the triplets? :biggrin:
Oh, the other two were boys, Robert & Cameron... How disappointing, I thought they were identical.... :frown:
Reply 4899
I don't like her (Elle) i think Paul deserves to be happy with Izzy and she is just going to wreck it!

And there is a massive rumour going around that Ned is gay...... personally it seems very likely because he doesn't seem bothered about Izzy or Elle. More about Paul lol ..

Latest