The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Accomodation

I've firmly accepted an offer to do maths at UWE and want to live in the student village. How and when do I apply for accomodation?!
Reply 1
Original post by LucySC5
I've firmly accepted an offer to do maths at UWE and want to live in the student village. How and when do I apply for accomodation?!

Once you get your Welcome ID.

apply4accom.uwe.ac.uk
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by tamimi
Once you get your Welcome ID.

apply4accom.uwe.ac.uk

Thank you!!!!!! :smile:
Reply 3
Might as well use this thread.

Is it possible to study at Frenchay but live at St Mathias/Glenside?
Student Village just seems a bit of a rip off.
Reply 4
Original post by tommo21
Might as well use this thread.

Is it possible to study at Frenchay but live at St Mathias/Glenside?
Student Village just seems a bit of a rip off.

Yeah but priority will be given to those studying at St Mathias/Glenside.

Also, by that tolken, you might as well live in a UWE House on Filton Avenue. They're much cheaper than SV and are about 20 minutes walk to Frenchay.
Reply 5
Original post by tamimi
Yeah but priority will be given to those studying at St Mathias/Glenside.

Also, by that tolken, you might as well live in a UWE House on Filton Avenue. They're much cheaper than SV and are about 20 minutes walk to Frenchay.

I want to live on campus but just preferbly *not student village* seems a bad rip off.. if I don't get Carroll court are the other campus accomodation up for grabs or just the ones who study there.... City Centre is too far
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by tommo21
I want to live on campus but just preferbly *not student village* seems a bad rip off.. if I don't get Carroll court are the other campus accomodation up for grabs or just the ones who study there.... City Centre is too far

City centre ones are even more expensive anyway. Your other and last option would be to live in a managed house, or even a privately let student house, as I mentioned earlier, there are quite a few on Filton Avenue. You'll find some on http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/ :smile:

Best of luck
Reply 7
Apply today!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending