The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ahh bye bye fanatic have a nice holiday and good luck with your exams and stuff:wavey:
ZanyZanny
ahh bye bye fanatic have a nice holiday and good luck with your exams and stuff:wavey:

:hello:

Good luck with any you have too! :smile:. And btw, you are more than welcome to call me Stu if you like. I'll answer to anything as long as it is moderately polite :p:
F1 fanatic
:hello:

Good luck with any you have too! :smile:. And btw, you are more than welcome to call me Stu if you like. I'll answer to anything as long as it is moderately polite :p:

ok bye bye stu then
i finished my exams yesterday yey for me:biggrin:
ZanyZanny
ok bye bye stu then
i finished my exams yesterday yey for me:biggrin:

Oooh well done :p: Good luck with the results :smile:. Right bed, toodleypip!
F1 fanatic
Right,

Just to let you know I'm leaving TSR for the summer, pretty much, so you won't see me around much (if at all) between now and October. If I do come on TSR this will be one place I do visit, but it won't be that often.

I won't be on at all in the next week as a) I have exams and b) I don't want to find out the result of the GP (so I can watch it next weekend).

Anyway, don't fall out in my absence, have a good summer, keep the forum busy and have fun! :hello: See you in October :biggrin:

Cya Stu :wavey:

British Grand Prix was good :eek:

Good win :smile:
Have a good time, Stu :biggrin:
ta ta for now Stu. Take care
Reply 187
Good luck for your exams Stu and take care! :hugs: :top:

I didn't watch the British Grand Prix. :frown:
layla*
Good luck for your exams Stu and take care! :hugs: :top:

I didn't watch the British Grand Prix. :frown:

Aww.. it was a good race.. R.Schumacher didn't finish, well he hardly started either..
Reply 189
A.ndrew
Aww.. it was a good race.. R.Schumacher didn't finish, well he hardly started either..

Ah damn. I wish he did. But I also support Button. Which place did he get this time?
Reply 190
layla*
Ah damn. I wish he did. But I also support Button. Which place did he get this time?

he picked a particularly good spot coming onto hangar straight next to a marshall with a fire extinguisher...
Shame, i really wanted Button to win this one :frown:
El Chueco
he picked a particularly good spot coming onto hangar straight next to a marshall with a fire extinguisher...

lol :rofl:
Reply 193
T'was a shame for Ralf Schumacher and Mark Webber...bloody Scott Speed, useless bastard :mad:

But it wasn't all bad, Button's car burst into flames and spun out :top: As I expected, they constantly checked the progress of Button, and made occasional mention of Coulthard's position, but after Button retired I hardly heard them mention anything about DC :frown: Without their beloved English competitor they suddenly forgot about the british contingent, and focused almost entirely on the chase between Alonso, Schumie and Raikkonen. I want non-English commentators on these programmes - they don't have to be Scottish; I'd be perfectly happy with Welsh or Irish guys, but English commentators in sports programmes have a knack for pissing me off.
Dalimyr
T'was a shame for Ralf Schumacher and Mark Webber...bloody Scott Speed, useless bastard :mad:

But it wasn't all bad, Button's car burst into flames and spun out :top: As I expected, they constantly checked the progress of Button, and made occasional mention of Coulthard's position, but after Button retired I hardly heard them mention anything about DC :frown: Without their beloved English competitor they suddenly forgot about the british contingent, and focused almost entirely on the chase between Alonso, Schumie and Raikkonen. I want non-English commentators on these programmes - they don't have to be Scottish; I'd be perfectly happy with Welsh or Irish guys, but English commentators in sports programmes have a knack for pissing me off.

that'll be a good idea, lets have a full home nations commentry box, at least the arguments would keep us entertained during an exceptionally boring race

(nb: not saying that racing is boring but you do get the boring races)
Been dead for a while this thread, just bringing it back to life. Just posting up some pics i took at a recent show i went too, of old and new f1 cars. Great day out, the sound of these machines up close is incredible. Was nearly run over by a renault driver in his 2006 renault f1 car, but was a good day :smile:

New to Old F1 cars. :smile:

The teams were working so hard that day it was incredible to watch them fix up the f1 cars, prepare them, clean them and all the stuff they do.

Did get pictures of some F1 drivers, but they never came out to well due to people walking in front of me when taking pics :frown:
A.ndrew

Did get pictures of some F1 drivers, but they never came out to well due to people walking in front of me when taking pics :frown:

Bastards! :mad:
*Electronic Phoenix*
Bastards! :mad:

Yeap, wasted shed loads of photos with idiots walking in front of me. :frown:

Same as the recordings, people just got in the way :frown:

Pricks :hmmm:

:biggrin:
Reply 198
A.ndrew
Yeap, wasted shed loads of photos with idiots walking in front of me. :frown:

Same as the recordings, people just got in the way :frown:

Pricks :hmmm:

At least you've got pictures of the idiots, so you can hunt the bastards down and murder them....or am I alone in that line of thinking? :ninja:
Dalimyr
At least you've got pictures of the idiots, so you can hunt the bastards down and murder them....or am I alone in that line of thinking? :ninja:

:rofl:

They are top of my Hit List :mad:

Latest