The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dalimyr
At least you've got pictures of the idiots, so you can hunt the bastards down and murder them....or am I alone in that line of thinking? :ninja:

nah thats a bit harsh... id rather hunt down an murder the bastards who stole my motorbike :mad:
*Electronic Phoenix*
nah thats a bit harsh... id rather hunt down an murder the bastards who stole my motorbike :mad:

Like i said, twas just a bunch of Pompey Rudies after a joyride. All them pompey boys need a good hard beating :biggrin:

:p:
A.ndrew
Like i said, twas just a bunch of Pompey Rudies after a joyride. All them pompey boys need a good hard beating :biggrin:

:ts: :fight: :security: :musicus: :damnmate: :bike: :stickyman :hitit: :jitsu: :whip ;rip; ;spank; ;shoot; ;catfight; :gfight:
:rofl:

The Chi boys vs The Pompey Boys... Ahh... Summer days.... I remember them days... :biggrin:

We annilated them all :cool:

:biggrin:
A.ndrew
:rofl:

The Chi boys vs The Pompey Boys... Ahh... Summer days.... I remember them days... :biggrin:

We annilated them all :cool:

:biggrin:

chi boys?
*Electronic Phoenix*
chi boys?

Chichester Boys... :rofl:

Them and the Pompey Lads are always at war... :rolleyes:
A.ndrew
Chichester Boys... :rofl:

Them and the Pompey Lads are always at war... :rolleyes:

meh... pompey lads are at war with everybody! :rolleyes:
Wow, talk about a hijacked thread.
btw nice pis A.ndrew
law:portal
Wow, talk about a hijacked thread.

meh, it was hardly used before our imput :p:
law:portal
btw nice pis A.ndrew

Hi-Jacked, Shame on us :frown:

wow this thread really did dive!

and im still on the memberlist as red phoenix :eek3:
Glad to have it back though :cool:

and you change your name so often I don't know how you can expect anyone to keep up :p:
F1 fanatic
Glad to have it back though :cool:

and you change your name so often I don't know how you can expect anyone to keep up :p:

:eek: i havn't changed that for a month and a half, in user name terms thats a good innings. plus i like this user name! i think after 7 incarnations its time i stopped! :biggrin:
PseudoPhoenix
:eek: i havn't changed that for a month and a half, in user name terms thats a good innings. plus i like this user name! i think after 7 incarnations its time i stopped! :biggrin:

mines lasted me for coming up to 2 years... and I don't plan on changing it :p:
F1 fanatic
mines lasted me for coming up to 2 years... and I don't plan on changing it :p:

i get bored easily! there fore i get bored with my user names, however, i dunno, this one seems to be more unique and pesonal then, red phoenix, electroic phoenix. radioactive Phoenix. phoenix dioxide, or my record braking user name, Phoenix Entertainment factory - Est 1986.

this ones here to stay,

have you always had your user name, or did you have a different one?
PseudoPhoenix
i get bored easily! there fore i get bored with my user names, however, i dunno, this one seems to be more unique and pesonal then, red phoenix, electroic phoenix. radioactive Phoenix. phoenix dioxide, or my record braking user name, Phoenix Entertainment factory - Est 1986.

this ones here to stay,

have you always had your user name, or did you have a different one?

I've had it ever since I signed up to TSR. I didn't use it before that. But yeah, my very first post was F1 fanatic. In fact little has changed. My avatar and sig are broadly similar too :redface:
Reply 217
PseudoPhoenix
wow this thread really did dive!

and im still on the memberlist as red phoenix :eek3:

Indeed it has. And I had no idea you were one of us. :redface:
Reply 218
hey can i join please
If you wnat to join you need to go on the Soc list at the top find TSR F1 Soc page 9ish i think and ask el chueco to join

Latest