The Student Room Group

JD or footlocker??

So i have about £50 or so to spend on updating my wardrobe.

Im not really the sort of person who wears things like flashy tops with a massive nike logo on it - i like to be casual.
Maybe a picture would help to describe what i mean??

I want to get some new t-shirts and trousers.
I also want to get a new pair of converses and vans.

I've never been 'shopping for clothes' before, so i really dont know where to go.
Initially, i was hoping to go the hollister brent cross store some time soon.
But after the replies i got from the last thread, i would prefer to go somewhere else.
Its either JD or footlocker - any recommendations?
JD :smile:
Original post by LiamMcMorrow
JD :smile:
Why?
Original post by Infinity_4652
Why?

I find that JD has a wider selection of products. Tops, shirts, shorts and trainers. Where as I usually find footlocker to be more limited on what clothes they have.
I find that JD has a wider selection of products. Tops, shirts, shorts and trainers. Where as I usually find footlocker to be more limited on what clothes they have.

What about their prices?
What about their prices?

JD have very, very good prices in my opinion. There is always a section with good clothing from good brands at a good price.
So... has anyone been to footlocker?
Reply 7
So... has anyone been to footlocker?

I prefer their shoes to JD. Just seem to have more unique shoes than JD.
Original post by xxm
I prefer their shoes to JD. Just seem to have more unique shoes than JD.

Yh i was thinking JD has a bigger range of trainers? I want sneakers.
Reply 9
Yh i was thinking JD has a bigger range of trainers? I want sneakers.

JD and Footlocker sell clothes mostly sports orientated, so expect slogan tees like "Just Do It" or sports team logos.

JD has a larger range of trainers than Footlocker, and also have more exclusives, but they are the pretty much the same in terms of price. Also worth noting that JD and Footlocker both do not sell Vans.

If your looking for a good variety of trainers and trainer brands, then Size? is the best store.

For casual clothes, try H&M, Zara, River Island and Burton.
[INDENT]
JD have very, very good prices in my opinion. There is always a section with good clothing from good brands at a good price.

Normally I'd go for J.D yeah

Footlocker is dearer I find though
JD and Footlocker are both awful shops

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nerd2
JD and Footlocker sell clothes mostly sports orientated, so expect slogan tees like "Just Do It" or sports team logos.

JD has a larger range of trainers than Footlocker, and also have more exclusives, but they are the pretty much the same in terms of price. Also worth noting that JD and Footlocker both do not sell Vans.

If your looking for a good variety of trainers and trainer brands, then Size? is the best store.

For casual clothes, try H&M, Zara, River Island and Burton.

They dont sell vans? My mistake then!

The size website looks really awesome, thanks!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
You cannot get shoes In mens size for £50
JD for clothes

Footlocker for trainers
I prefer footlocker..

Quick Reply

Latest