The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi, this is a really good idea! Im off to Birmingham to do sport and exercise science :biggrin:
Reply 41
whoooooooooo hooooooooooo im on the list fanx adhsur!!!!!!! great idea by the way!!! u lil genius u!!! x :biggrin:
Im heading to Newcastle Upon Tyne to study medicine - feel free to add me.
Thanks,
:cool:
Reply 43
im doin medcine at uni of manchester
Doesnt seem like any1 else is...
Reply 44
I'm going to SOAS to do Economics
Reply 45
St Anne's is my college at Ox :smile:
Reply 46
Law at Reading :smile:
suz19
Law at Reading :smile:

i also have an offer from reading of BBB for law, but i'm going to Durham as they gave me an unconditional.
Reply 48
Hopefully off to Liverpool for Veterinary Medicine :biggrin:
Reply 49
Ahh :confused: I still can't decide and I still haven't done my UCAS reply but is there any chance you could add me to imperial and warwick with a "?" to study chemistry next year! I'll PM or post when I decide for definate
Reply 50
Nottingham for Law (i think! unless i change my mind to Birm by the time i get my letter to choose!)
Reply 51
Phd in molecular genetics and biology of gliomas (brain tumors),
Cambridge =)
Reply 52
if i get the grades im off to birmingham to do BSc Economics
Reply 53
looks like im going to leeds on ma tod :biggrin:
Reply 54
Tinykates
looks like im going to leeds on ma tod :biggrin:

To do what, deary?
Reply 55
Adhsur
To do what, deary?

(Cinema, Photography and Television Studies) :biggrin: there - i even put it in brackets 4 u so u can just copy and paste :biggrin: how nice am i? :tongue:
Reply 56
Tinykates
(Cinema, Photography and Television Studies) :biggrin: there - i even put it in brackets 4 u so u can just copy and paste :biggrin: how nice am i? :tongue:

Bless you :smile:
Reply 57
Adhsur
Bless you :smile:

did somebody sneeze? :tongue: hehe sorry - bad joke (VERY bad) thanks for putting me on the list! :biggrin:
Reply 58
Providing I get the grades, I'll go to Cardiff to study psychology.
physics at manchester

Latest

Trending

Trending