The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Bristol UWE: Nelson and Drake house 13/14

I'm moving into drake house next month and wanna know who flatmates or anyone who will be nearby are, anyone who's in drake house and near or in 201? :biggrin:
Reply 1
What date you moving in? i'm in 501
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm planning for the 11th but I've heard nothing about when or how I pick up my keys from unite, but should be the 11th if I can :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm not moving in until the 14th cause that's when my agreement says the tenancy period starts from :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Ahh okay, I could've sworn along the line they told me it could be the 7th onwards :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I thought it would be closer to the 9th but i checked and mine says the 14th :/
Reply 6
Yeah mine says 14th and I checked up and they said no sooner than 14th. No problem for me, don't miss much besides the white t shirt party haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hi, gonna be in 301, anyone know how far it is way from frenchey campus, i have a bad feeling im gonna have to wake up crazy early :-(
Reply 8
I swear everyone who I found moving into drake house has been in a room number ending in 01 haha. And it's kinda far out but UWE have promised bus passes under rental so we should be okay, I wouldn't imagine it'd be awfully early though (I hope)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Ahhh ok thats cool then :cool: and i think the number is the name of the flat we're in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Must be just different floors though, might be small amount of flats per floor I'm guessing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
we're not even 4 miles away from the frenchay campus so not too far :smile:
Reply 12
Yeah exactly, but how do we get these bus passes we were promised? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I think we might get it when we get our keys

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm moving into Drake house this September, how is it, really worried about transport and missing out on the social part of halls? How was your first year experience?
i am in 601 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending