The Student Room Group

Is there a deadline for registration with Kaplan for ACA?

hi,
i want to apply for the ACA(ICAEW) qualification with Kaplan financial..can i register after my A-Level exams..or is there a deadline?

im asking this because a student needs a 'C' in GCSE Math to register with kaplan..i got a 'D' he first time around and im retaking the paper this may.
Original post by Zack Martin
hi,
i want to apply for the ACA(ICAEW) qualification with Kaplan financial..can i register after my A-Level exams..or is there a deadline?

im asking this because a student needs a 'C' in GCSE Math to register with kaplan..i got a 'D' he first time around and im retaking the paper this may.

Hi Zack, I have just had a look on the Kaplan website and it doesn’t look like there is a deadline for enrolling with them, but the timing of when you enrol will probably have an impact on when you can start your tuition, as they will have set start dates for certain modules. You should be able to find the timetable for your local centre on the site though.

They also have helpline numbers on there, so maybe it would be worthwhile calling your local centre and have a chat with them about the best process for you.

Hope this helps.

Jackie

p.s Great to hear you want to start the ACA qualification!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending