The Student Room Group

Supernatural: Did Lilith intend to kill Sam?

Hi, was watching a rerun of the episode 3x16 where

Spoiler

And I was wondering since Sam is Lucifer's true vessel, and a vessel which can consume copious amounts of demon blood - no demon would even try and kill Sam, right?

So when Lilith uses her energy blast or whatever it was on Sam - it didn't work. Does anyone know why she couldn't kill Sam, and why she was intending to anyway, as

Spoiler

Thanks!
Reply 1
If memory serves me correctly, not many people know yet that Sam is Lucifer's vessel. They know that he has a demon blood inside him (which is probably why it didn't work) but I don't think everybody is clued up as to Dean and Sam's purposes.

So, Lilith wouldn't have known about Sam being a vessel.

I haven't re-watched all the seasons in awhile so don't count me on this.
Reply 2
Original post by corax
If memory serves me correctly, not many people know yet that Sam is Lucifer's vessel. They know that he has a demon blood inside him (which is probably why it didn't work) but I don't think everybody is clued up as to Dean and Sam's purposes.

So, Lilith wouldn't have known about Sam being a vessel.

I haven't re-watched all the seasons in awhile so don't count me on this.

Hey, thanks for the comment :smile:

I was thinking that since, Lucifer told Azazel that he needed to find a special child i.e. a vessel so Sam, which means that Lucifer and Azazel knew that Sam was a potential vessel. And since Lucifer told Azazel to get out of hell to break the seals - she may have known, maybe.

Also - do you know how Nick was a vessel (the first human Lucifer possessed). I thought that Lucifer's vessel had to be of the Winchester bloodline/ or a special child.
Reply 3
Original post by EmmaBxoxo
Hey, thanks for the comment :smile:

I was thinking that since, Lucifer told Azazel that he needed to find a special child i.e. a vessel so Sam, which means that Lucifer and Azazel knew that Sam was a potential vessel. And since Lucifer told Azazel to get out of hell to break the seals - she may have known, maybe.

Also - do you know how Nick was a vessel (the first human Lucifer possessed). I thought that Lucifer's vessel had to be of the Winchester bloodline/ or a special child.

Ah yeah I suppose.

Lucifer must be able to possess normal humans but they're not strong enough to contain him. I think he was probably just a temporary measure until Sam consented http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Nick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by corax
Ah yeah I suppose.

Lucifer must be able to possess normal humans but they're not strong enough to contain him. I think he was probably just a temporary measure until Sam consented http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Nick

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right I see, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest