The Student Room Group

My hypothesis : The US abducted the MH370 plane

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GnomeMage
They are the only country in the world that has the technology to do so. who else can pull such a stunt?

The purpose of doing so is to test china's satellite and naval ability and to create tension in between countries in SEA.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/disappearance-of-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh-370-the-trillion-question-to-the-u-s-and-its-intelligence-services/5375780

world police...pfffttt...we should never have let them gain independence, worse than Putin.

So the US is the only country in the world that can turn off tracking devices on a plane in flight? Not somebody on board.

The satellite images that have been released are readily available commercial images.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

if the americans in 1943 can make a ship goes disappear what makes you think that they cant make a plane disappear in 2014..?
even your own link shows that it was a hoax.
Reply 22
neither am i

In which case it is my duty and pleasure to point that in this thread like every other thread you've ever written; you're talking complete and utter bolleaux
Reply 23
Original post by Drewski
In which case it is my duty and pleasure to point that in this thread like every other thread you've ever written; you're talking complete and utter bolleaux

thanks for the opinion.:wink: you are welcomed to neg me .
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by MatureStudent36
even your own link shows that it was a hoax.

"thought to be"
Reply 25
thanks for the opinion.:wink:

See,while you can't tell the difference, what I'm saying is actually fact. What you normally peddle is the opinion. And uninformed opinion at that.
Reply 26
Original post by Drewski
See,while you can't tell the difference, what I'm saying is actually fact. What you normally peddle is the opinion. And uninformed opinion at that.

oh i heard that before, from everyone on TSR.
Reply 27
oh i heard that before, from everyone on TSR.

And this site is full of nutters. If everybody here is telling you you're insane and the things you're talking about are nonsense, then surely that tells you something.

Except it doesn't, because you're an idiot who actually believes what he's writing because you've got the IQ of roadkill.
"thought to be"

Are you trolling?
Reply 29
Original post by Drewski
And this site is full of nutters. If everybody here is telling you you're insane and the things you're talking about are nonsense, then surely that tells you something.

yes , and i can understand why you are on here.
Reply 30
yes , and i can understand why you are on here.

To make sure noone else believes the ****e you're coming out with.

You still haven't told us how they disappeared the plane, or where it is.
Reply 31
Original post by Drewski
To make sure noone else believes the ****e you're coming out with.

You still haven't told us how they disappeared the plane, or where it is.

No one believes Wright brothers when they said they could built a machine that could fly, not even his own father.

Of course i am not forcing you to believe that it is possible. :wink:

oh and i posted a link about the malaysian pm saying that the plane was deliberately diverted.

why do people dont read :frown:
No one believes Wright brothers when they said they could built a machine that could fly, not even his own father.

oh and i posted a link about the malaysian pm saying that the plane was deliberately diverted.

People do read. They just tend to ignore tin foil hat wearing websites.

There's a lot of people been killed recently for a reason that many don't comprehend, or will take some time for us to find out what really happened.

The conspiracy theory fruit loops will just use this to feed their own paranoia.
Reply 33

oh and i believe i posted a link about the malaysian pm saying that the plane was deliberately diverted.

That's utter nonsense. Fixed wing, heavier-than-air flight had been possible for over 100 years before the Wright Brothers came along and their business in the cycle industry supported their development of gliders through to powered aircraft for 20+years. Far from being impossible it was simply a matter of time, if they hadn't done it it would have been a European.

And no, you're not forcing me to believe it's possible for an aircraft and ~300 people to teleport, as you're trying to suggest. Because it was and is impossible.

Did someone on board steer it? Yes. But then it crashed into the ocean.

Don't jump on people's grief and make the story some ridiculous conspiracy theory. What happened was a tragedy and an accident. Making it out to be something else, especially when you've not got a single shred of even remotely believable evidence, is extraordinarily callous and mean.
Reply 34
Original post by Drewski
That's utter nonsense. Fixed wing, heavier-than-air flight had been possible for over 100 years before the Wright Brothers came along and their business in the cycle industry supported their development of gliders through to powered aircraft for 20+years. Far from being impossible it was simply a matter of time, if they hadn't done it it would have been a European.

And no, you're not forcing me to believe it's possible for an aircraft and ~300 people to teleport, as you're trying to suggest. Because it was and is impossible.

Did someone on board steer it? Yes. But then it crashed into the ocean.

Don't jump on people's grief and make the story some ridiculous conspiracy theory. What happened was a tragedy and an accident. Making it out to be something else, especially when you've not got a single shred of even remotely believable evidence, is extraordinarily callous and mean.

Who's the one without an evidence now. Do you have the black box in your hand?

at least i am just posting a hypothesis and not forcing things down everyone's throat unlike this gentlemen here.
Reply 35
oh and i am going to bed now. big day tomorrow.

anyone who doesnt agree with me can neg me. thanks.
Reply 36
Muslamic Marxist Zionists were behind it I think. How else can we explain that the plane was white? I mean that is the exact race that they are trying to exterminate. Too many coincidences, anyone who does believe is brainwashed.
Reply 37
Who's the one without an evidence now. Do you have the black box in your hand?

at least i am just posting a hypothesis and not forcing things down everyone's throat unlike this gentlemen here.

A hypothesis is only an hypothesis if you have facts to back it up. What you're doing is making wild and idiotic speculation based on nothing, not even the laws of physics support your idea. It is pure guesswork and you're presenting it as fact. That makes you a moron.

Mine is based on reality, statistics and rational expectations. The plane crashed. It might take years to find out what happened. And if you doubt that, look at the Air France crash off Brazil a few years ago, AF447. It took 2 years for the black box to be found.
Reply 38
Well I already thought of that on a previous thread. :mad:

But yes, you have to ask why though? :confused: I suspect there could have been a whistle-blower onboard with a USB stick full of American secrets. Then they would have to shoot the plane down when it went off radar.
Reply 39
anyone who doesnt agree with me can neg me. thanks.

Oh, if only...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending