The Student Room Group

Geography NEA

Hi, I am currently starting my NEA on sustainable regeneration. I am using the Egan wheel to support my theory of what sustainable regeneration should aim to encompass. However I am struggling to nail down my hypothesis and methods. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated :smile:
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Beth34002
Hi, I am currently starting my NEA on sustainable regeneration. I am using the Egan wheel to support my theory of what sustainable regeneration should aim to encompass. However I am struggling to nail down my hypothesis and methods. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated :smile:

Firstly, I would suggest you focus on only a few key aspects of the Egan wheel as there are quite a few factors that make the model up and it will be very long if u implement all of them. I suggest you focus in on either social/economic/environmental regeneration (max do 2) and then go on to justify your choice of study. In terms of methods, economic regeneration is very hard to obtain by urself as it involves asking ppl their salaries and such so it breaches ethics so I would not go there. For social factors u can do a non person observation or just general questionaires to public about their thoughts. Environmental factors - you can do a EQA just search it up. In terms of hypothesis, you can just say that at a glance, the sustainable regeneration in ur area has been successful using data backed up from official websites. You can then disprove or agree with this hypothesis later on. For more help check my videos out on the NEA !!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCe6pJKkSJLs0f7mo-4HEDw :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending