The Student Room Group

to kill or not to kill? that is the question.

ok my ex is back and i'll see him at a party tonight, after nearly 2 months since he went to uni and cheated on me five days later, i still haven't been confronted by him and now i will. what should i do? my boyfriend will be there to support me as will my close friends. but i really dont know how i'll handle it, im afraid i'll break down and start crying when i see him, or feel like i want him back, but i know i want to hit him in the face so hard he'll scream. what does everyone think? for thyose who weren't updated with this situation my ex and i dated for 9 months he left 4 uni still saying he would marry me then 5 days later cheated on me and broke it off, would you kill him?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
absolutely! with a long pointy cocktail stick! but not in public at a party! to be honest he's probably feeling worse about seeing you tonight! you're the one turning up with an army of, all the supportive friends you need and a wonderful new boyf (im just going to assume he's wonderful!!) who all know what your ex has done, just go and have a fantastic time! you dont need him! :biggrin: (does that last bit sound too ricky lake...oprah, or similar???)
Reply 2
Emma18
(does that last bit sound too ricky lake...oprah, or similar???)

more jerry springer, i would say

YOU GO GIRRL!
Reply 3
snow_white
ok my ex is back and i'll see him at a party tonight, after nearly 2 months since he went to uni and cheated on me five days later, i still haven't been confronted by him and now i will. what should i do? my boyfriend will be there to support me as will my close friends. but i really dont know how i'll handle it, im afraid i'll break down and start crying when i see him, or feel like i want him back, but i know i want to hit him in the face so hard he'll scream. what does everyone think? for thyose who weren't updated with this situation my ex and i dated for 9 months he left 4 uni still saying he would marry me then 5 days later cheated on me and broke it off, would you kill him?

With a spoon.
Reply 4
snow_white

i don't think that you should take him back, but you should talk or in someway confront him so you can leave that behind you and stop thinking about him.
Reply 5
snow_white

Hardly his fault he found someone better than you.
Reply 6
corey

:eek:
Reply 7
TheWolf
:eek:

Was I meant to be sensitive?
Reply 8
corey
He just wanted the sex, and, to be honest, I can't blame him.
Reply 9
corey

LOL....that's the spirit! :smile:

Morten
Reply 10
snow_white

torture him, kill him and then quarter him, he deserves it . sorry im jus in a crap mood.
Reply 11
HasanB
torture him, kill him and then quarter him, he deserves it . sorry im jus in a crap mood.

why u in a crap mood m8?
Reply 12
TheWolf
why u in a crap mood m8?

long story ... :frown:
Reply 13
HasanB

No he doesnt. He followed his heart...can you blame him?
Reply 14
corey

poor snow white tho :frown:
Reply 15
corey

i guess but just think what snow white had to go thru, that is not good at all. The thing is that he never told her it was over or that he didnt want to be part of the relationship n e more, thats the crap thing.
Reply 16
So whats your reasoning for wanting to kill him? Because he cheated on you? Its not the first time its happened to you and definately wont be the last, get over, you cant go beserk on every guy that cheats on you, the world doesnt work like that im afraid.
Reply 17
I'm sorry. I need to learn how to empathise.

I'll need to look that up in a dictionary.
Reply 18
corey

I wouldn't say it was his heart he was following :rolleyes: . Most likely he meant what he said or at least thought he did, got to uni and realised there was a whole new world out there and he didn't want to be tied down. It happens a lot. You don't have to kill him, although a minor verbal slaying might make you feel better, but he has the potential to be very nasty in a situation like this. You have a new life without him now, and you can get by without him.
Reply 19
snow_white

It's his choice, but he should have told u that he was having second thoughts bout a long distance relationship, that must be really hard. Kill him with a desert spoon, so funny...

Latest

Trending

Trending