The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes
It's not forbidden, it's just that it's generally asked by anti-semites.

Anyone who denies the Holocaust, please read this: http://www.nizkor.org/features/qar/qar01.html
4.5m to 6m according to most respected historians. That is only Jews though, the overall death toll including homosexuals, gypsies and non-Aryans was around 9m. Let us not forget them either.
No. About 9 million people died.
Reply 5
Original post by Inzamam99
4.5m to 6m according to most respected historians. That is only Jews though, the overall death toll including homosexuals, gypsies and non-Aryans was around 9m. Let us not forget them either.

Yes but they also said that Iran has been building a nuke for the last few decades and that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and Syrian rebels had gassed people which turned out to be untrue. Why do you take what they say at face value.

omg Putin!
Reply 7
No, it was more. The 6 million figure is just the jews that died.

a fitting avatar you have sir
Original post by cuckoo99
a fitting avatar you have sir

I favour a bipolar world.

Putin is doing his best to achieve that and he is a very very sly and effective politician.

Lets not discuss that here :wink:

Yet 30 million died in Bolshevist communism in Russia yet nobody speaks of it. Same with the amount of people who died in WWII.
Asking how many died in the holocaust is not the same as denying that the holocaust happened.
It isn't

Holocaust denial is not against any UK law, it's just that any people who deny it happened, tend to be historically ignorant and have an antisemitic agenda, rather than actually wanting a serious discussion.
Reply 13
Original post by yo radical one
It isn't

Holocaust denial is not against any UK law, it's just that any people who deny it happened, tend to be historically ignorant and have an antisemitic agenda, rather than actually wanting a serious discussion.

It might not be illegal to look into these things but its so socially taboo that people are willing to write people off as leaders for questioning these things. In other words people have been brainwashed to try to ruin someone who questions these things. It is another tactic of enforcement using psychological manipulation, intimidation and blackmail as a means of control. Its former soviet style manipulation.
Original post by Telnet
It might not be illegal to look into these things but its so socially taboo that people are willing to write people off as leaders for questioning these things. In other words people have been brainwashed to try to ruin someone who questions these things. It is another tactic of enforcement using psychological manipulation, intimidation and blackmail as a means of control. Its former soviet style manipulation.

Yeah man

In my house there is a hook nosed Stasi agent who will have me blacklisted for employment, if I don't write this stuff on the internet.

If you could actually produce an argument which puts the Holocaust in doubt without referring to neo-Nazi sources, people would listen to you and the accepted historical story of what happened, but you can't, because we both know you're just another one of these pathetic losers who believes the Jews are part of an anti-White conspiracy
Reply 15
Original post by the bear
tbh i feel unclean engaging with Holocaust deniers.

So you have a label and a prejudice against people who question these events. Can you really claim the moral high ground and fairness of debate what you want to label someone who dares to look into something as unclean?

What you have is like a religious conviction to something. An analytical analysis allows other people to analyse. A religious conviction to some so called facts with trying to disallow other to enquiry is hardly going to be likely to arrive at the truth. Surely its objective to say this.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 16
Yeah man

In my house there is a hook nosed Stasi agent who will have me blacklisted for employment, if I don't write this stuff on the internet.

If you could actually produce an argument which puts the Holocaust in doubt without referring to neo-Nazi sources, people would listen to you and the accepted historical story of what happened, but you can't, because we both know you're just another one of these pathetic losers who believes the Jews are part of an anti-White conspiracy

You've just highlighted your confrontation bias. Someone can have the best evidence in the world, photographs, filmed footage, court documents and transcripts, books written in the late 40s etc.

But as soon as this evidence is assembled such a collection would be classed as Neo-nazi in your eyes an therefore invalid.

So its an intellectual system of maintaining a confirmation bias. Just create a label for someone who disagrees with you and completely ignore all facts and evidence. Its a fact bypass, the tactics of the traditional left and now the mainstream e.g. Just call something racist or something'ist.
Original post by Telnet
You've just highlighted your confrontation bias. Someone can have the best evidence in the world, photographs, filmed footage, court documents and transcripts, books written in the late 40s etc.

But as soon as this evidence is assembled such a collection would be classed as Neo-nazi in your eyes an therefore invalid.

So its an intellectual system of maintaining a confirmation bias. Just create a label for someone who disagrees with you and completely ignore all facts and evidence. Its a fact bypass, the tactics of the traditional left and now the mainstream e.g. Just call something racist or something'ist.

Ok disprove the Holocaust happened

right now

go

(I will be waiting)
Reply 18
Ok disprove the Holocaust happened

right now

go

(I will be waiting)

Seriously the minute I posted something credible & indisputable, hard evidence that puts serious doubt on the popular accounts of these stories, it would be removed as breaching community standards. That is the way that the confirmation bias asserts itself. (And if it was a famous person, the Searchlights would come out).

I have messaged you instead.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Telnet
Seriously the minute I posted something credible & indisputable, hard evidence that puts serious doubt on the popular accounts of these stories, it would be removed as breaching community standards. That is the way that the confirmation bias asserts itself.

I have messaged you instead.

In your PM you provided no argument, you just linked me a neo-Nazi website which seems to claim there is a huge Zionist conspiracy which controlled both the British Empire and the modern USA and that the Jews have some sort of intricate plan which dominates everything (and a particular vendetta against the Germans)

Put the argument into your own words, try it

Original post by your all faggots
this thread.
1774787178.png

Pssh

you forgot the curly sideburns and the bag of Shekels

:rolleyes:

Latest