The Student Room Group

What can I buy with £1 million

Recently I've won the lottery (still can't believe it) but I'm unsure what I should do with it

Scroll to see replies

Didn’t happen.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Hiphop678
Recently I've won the lottery (still can't believe it) but I'm unsure what I should do with it

Because of course one of the first things you'd do is to go on TSR to ask children what they'd spend a fantasy lottery win on...
You know, if I ever win the lottery, first thing I'd do is announce on the Internet that I'd done it, then ask what I should spend the money on. Smart thinking.
A flying pig wearing enormous bunny ears and a tiny blue tutu. :rolleyes:
Reply 5
200,000 pints of Guinness: a noble, happy death.
Reply 6
One thing that costs £1 million or a million things that cost £1.
A life? A personality? Someone to do your homework for you?
Shares of stock in companies like Amazon, Facebook, Google, coca cola. they seem to be fail-proof. buy a house and rent it out. Start a YouTube channel, devote yourself to growing it and advertise it. etc etc
Original post by Surnia

poundshop haul

A bunch of doughnuts.

Any ideas?
Heating and electricity

If you need help spending, just send some my way and i will gladly do ur dirty work :smile:

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. Please check you're posting in the right place in future, thanks.
Reply 15

Get accommodation on your own for your foundation year. Possibly a personal tutor or two?

You can buy a house that is a £1 million worth. But don't tell it the other millionaires, that is an insider's tip!
It'll get you through the winter at a toasty 24C. :daydreaming:
Original post by gjd800
200,000 pints of Guinness: a noble, happy death.

Guess the drinker would die the way before the 200,000th Guiness is achieved. Just think about the unused money the millionaire can't spend no longer.
Reply 19
Original post by Surnia

A million lottery tickets? Or are they £2 a go now 🤔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending