The Student Room Group

Are my predicted GCSE enough?

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Yes
You knew the answer before you asked, didn't you? It's nice to show off sometimes I guess.
jus wait till you actually get your results, then you'll be in a better position to judge for yourself
predicted gcse grades won't mean anything to anyone
Reply 4
Why don't you look online at the universities that offer dentistry or simply type in the required GCSE's to be a dentist on google? :/ Yes, of course it's enough but nobody can tell until you've completed your A levels.
Reply 5
No, they're absolutely terrible... :rolleyes:
Terrible, I doubt you'll even get into London Met.
Reply 7
I know this wasn't about A-Levels but at the moment, I'm doing chemistry, physics, biology and maths at AS and you were saying you're planning to do them. I just wanted to say that it's a huge challenge (especially chemistry) and to let you know to prepare yourself from the start (which you seem to be doing anyway).
Good luck :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
ffs Why? You know those are good predictions
Reply 9
Original post by dbeith
i only wanted an insight as i know the competition for dentistry. it was nothing about showing off, i simply just wanted to know what was needed off me.

They're fantastic predictions - I'm pretty sure you're aware of that...
But they don't mean anything if you don't get them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Humm, only 9*? ...could do better.

..Obviously it is enough! :L
WHY. Honestly, WHY do people post these stupid threads. YOU ARE EXPECTING ALL A*/As - HOW DO YOU NEED TO ASK THIS QUESTION? Wow. Of course they are good enough.

Quick Reply

Latest