The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

flat share in london ( ual/ first year students preferred)

Hiya! Is anyone thinking about flat/ house sharing for their first year of uni in London? I will be going to london college of fashion in september 2014. Halls are quite over priced at UAL so was thinking to save money it would be better to rent. If anyone is interested or thinking about also looking for flat/house share from september 2014 please let me know!
looking for other students preferably the same age (18-20) bracket to share with!! My uni campus is in high holborn so prefrebly would want to be near the city centre or near the underground maybe in shoreditch area
Thanks, skye x
Reply 1
Original post by SkyeRich
Hiya! Is anyone thinking about flat/ house sharing for their first year of uni in London? I will be going to london college of fashion in september 2014. Halls are quite over priced at UAL so was thinking to save money it would be better to rent. If anyone is interested or thinking about also looking for flat/house share from september 2014 please let me know!
looking for other students preferably the same age (18-20) bracket to share with!! My uni campus is in high holborn so prefrebly would want to be near the city centre or near the underground maybe in shoreditch area
Thanks, skye x

Hello :smile: Im also going to LCF (High Holborn) in September too and considering house/flat share as its a lot cheaper than halls! Im 19, moving to London for the first time so looking for people in similar situations! I want to be as central as possible but don't mind a small commute to college. What are you studying at LCF?
Tess
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending