The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accom Swap

Hi!
Ive been offered The Costume Store accom. I'm going to Camberwell College and would prefer a place closer. Anyone offered somewhere closer and want to swap? Preferably Archwood House, Portland House etc
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!
Ive been offered The Costume Store accom. I'm going to Camberwell College and would prefer a place closer. Anyone offered somewhere closer and want to swap? Preferably Archwood House, Portland House etc

I've also been offered the costume store & I'm going to Camberwell, applied to gardens house across the board to ensure I was close and they didn't even take it into account :frown: if you can't find someone to swap with will you be accepting your offer??
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Peninadraw
I've also been offered the costume store & I'm going to Camberwell, applied to gardens house across the board to ensure I was close and they didn't even take it into account :frown: if you can't find someone to swap with will you be accepting your offer??

I feel you! it really sucks!
I guess I'd have too :/ But I'm also looking at flat shares and a renting a room (hopefully with other students). tbh i don't really know what i'll do.
what about you??
Reply 3
I feel you! it really sucks!
I guess I'd have too :/ But I'm also looking at flat shares and a renting a room (hopefully with other students). tbh i don't really know what i'll do.
what about you??

I don't even know where I'd begin with flat shares, not sure how to reach anyone. I can't risk turning down an accommodation offer so I'll have to accept by July 4th if no one can help me out with a swap. It's just so far, really one of the worst case accoms I could have gotten 😭
Reply 4
I don't even know where I'd begin with flat shares, not sure how to reach anyone. I can't risk turning down an accommodation offer so I'll have to accept by July 4th if no one can help me out with a swap. It's just so far, really one of the worst case accoms I could have gotten 😭

I knoww! It's a trek to do every day!
Hopefully we find something, it's so frustrating :frown::frown:
Reply 5
I knoww! It's a trek to do every day!
Hopefully we find something, it's so frustrating :frown::frown:

Are you going into first year? If you want to dm me I can give you my ig @ so we can update eachother on any potentially flat shares if it comes to that?? And if we end up at the costume store we may be doing the hours commute together 😭😭
Reply 6
Are you going into first year? If you want to dm me I can give you my ig @ so we can update eachother on any potentially flat shares if it comes to that?? And if we end up at the costume store we may be doing the hours commute together

loll looks like we will be. And sure whats your ig? will be nice to know someone else in the same boat!
Reply 7
loll looks like we will be. And sure whats your ig? will be nice to know someone else in the same boat!

Fr I'm acc full of dread, my ig @ k.aylxigh
Reply 8
Fr I'm acc full of dread, my ig @ k.aylxigh

requested you now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending