The Student Room Group

Room to Rent

Hey guys!
I'm currently a first year student at UAL Chelsea. I live at North Lodge and rebooked my room for the 2024/2025 intake back in October however my personal circumstances have changed and I need a replacement tenant. Nothing in relation to the accommodation, I love it here hence why I originally re-booked so early!

Move in date: 21st September 2024
Move out date: 14th September 2025
(51 Weeks)
Price: £240 /per week for ensuite room with double bed

About the room:
The room will be the room I am in now on the 7th floor, which is the perfect height for a nice view but not too long in the lift!
It's the closest room to the kitchen so it's easy to go back and forth- but don't worry about noise since the walls are very sound-proof which isn't often for accommodations! Since I will be the prior tenant you can have peace of mind that everything is in working order and clean, including shared spaces as we're a very clean flat.
There's a double bed, loads of storage, a huge desk. It's the perfect size with ensuite and shared kitchen/living area.

About the accommodation:
North Lodge is in Tottenham Hale and it has everything you need super close: Tesco, Asda, Gym. There's a retail park really close with Lidl (student life is Lidl), Poundland, Asda Home, TKmaxx and some food places. There's also a really nice modern Starbucks near by and Pret next to station...and another one in the retail park!
The station is less than 10 mins walk from the accommodation and provides you with the Victoria line. There's overground trains that can take you to places like Stratford- which is good if you need a part time job!
The accommodation has Circuit laundry and a common room, as well as a nice courtyard!
It's also nice since Emily Bowes in down the road and they often create events where both accommodations are invited so you really feel like you are getting the student experience while in London!

UAL Students:
The accommodation isn't exclusive to UAL however it's really well connected to CSM Kings Cross and Chelsea College Of Arts as both are on Victoria line. Also, you now have the new LCF Stratford which you can get to through 9 min overground. This means you have lots of study destinations since UAL lets you use any campus.

Please message me for further details and photos if you are interested! I'm in huge need for a tenant to take over my contract. Thanks so much!

Edit: I forgot to mention all bills are included! It's probably the most affordable accommodation in London you can get that's still really nice :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)
Hi
I am coming to ual this September and wanted to discuss this with you
Any chance i could get ur insta id?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending