The Student Room Group

Ex on the Beach

So who's watching this glorious show? It stars Vicky from Geordie Shore and a few other nobodies... thus far it's been rather entertaining to watch with the Exes coming on through and the relationships **** ups that occur :tongue:

Makes me wish I was in Marbella right now :colone:

The music is great too although unlike in the US the music isn't listen on MTV shows here and speaking of which, anyone know where to find the music? :h:
Original post by tehFrance
So who's watching this glorious show? It stars Vicky from Geordie Shore and a few other nobodies... thus far it's been rather entertaining to watch with the Exes coming on through and the relationships **** ups that occur :tongue:

The music is great too although unlike in the US the music isn't listen on MTV shows here and speaking of which, anyone know where to find the music? :h:

The trailers for it make me intrigued but haven't found the time to watch it!! Seems like pretty easy non brain stressing watching!

Could always use an app like Shazam to find out the music?
Original post by tehFrance

Are you watching this season too? Was going to make a new thread but thought I'd just bump this one.

This season is a lot more dramatic. Gaz and Charlotte from Geordie Shore in this series too :laugh:
I love this show!!!

the only fit girl is anita
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by scriberg
I love this show!!!

the only fit girl is anita

Her voice makes me so angry tho :lol:

All of the guys are such tosspots except Luke who seems alright and the tall blonde guy with tatts.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Her voice makes me so angry tho :lol:

All of the guys are such tosspots except Luke who seems alright and the tall blonde guy with tatts.

she's proper dim but her figure is on point :biggrin:

luke's basically been irrelevant up until the last episode
she's proper dim but her figure is on point :biggrin:

luke's basically been irrelevant up until the last episode

I think she's a bit thin, I prefer Kayleigh or Melissa tbh.

Ohhhhh wait I meant Connor, the blonde Essex guy - Luke is the tall one with tatts right? Yeah he hasn't done much yet. (I'm just catching up, on episode 3) xD
I think she's a bit thin, I prefer Kayleigh or Melissa tbh.

Ohhhhh wait I meant Connor, the blonde Essex guy - Luke is the tall one with tatts right? Yeah he hasn't done much yet. (I'm just catching up, on episode 3) xD

proper naughty :wink: Luke's the skinny one with tattoos

if you were there would you go for Connor?
proper naughty :wink: Luke's the skinny one with tattoos

if you were there would you go for Connor?

lmao omg the amount Connor says naughty :rofl:

And no no no nononono. Not my type, very young too - but I honestly don't find any of them attractive.

Rogan is an absolute ****, and Melissa is such a bitch about Connor.

(I'm procrastinating so much right now...)
lmao omg the amount Connor says naughty :rofl:

And no no no nononono. Not my type, very young too - but I honestly don't find any of them attractive.

Rogan is an absolute ****, and Melissa is such a bitch about Connor.

(I'm procrastinating so much right now...)

If you're saying Connor's young how old are you?!

Personally I'd go for Jess because she's the only sane girl
If you're saying Connor's young how old are you?!

Personally I'd go for Jess because she's the only sane girl

How...how old do you think I am :indiff: I swear he's only 18...

Yeah I like Jess, deffo my favourite girl.
How...how old do you think I am :indiff: I swear he's only 18...

Yeah I like Jess, deffo my favourite girl.

i thought you were 18 :biggrin:
i thought you were 18 :biggrin:

Lol no I'm 21 :laugh:
Lol no I'm 21 :laugh:

3 years is a big age gap for you then? :lolwut:
They sign up for a show called 'Ex on the Beach' then seem really surprised when their Ex turns up on the beach :s-smilie:
3 years is a big age gap for you then? :lolwut:

Considering my partner is 5 years older, no lol. I just wouldn't date someone younger :dontknow:

Original post by TornadoGR4
They sign up for a show called 'Ex on the Beach' then seem really surprised when their Ex turns up on the beach :s-smilie:

I think that might be 'hidden' from them, like that Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents show or whatever it was called - they go there thinking it's just a matchmaking show where they get a free holiday etc then they find out it's ex on the beach? And they don't know what exes will be coming on etc.

I think that might be 'hidden' from them, like that Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents show or whatever it was called - they go there thinking it's just a matchmaking show where they get a free holiday etc then they find out it's ex on the beach? And they don't know what exes will be coming on etc.

but how do they find the exes?
"Salsa isn't Spanish, flamingo is Spanish." Oh Melissa :facepalm2:

Quick Reply

Latest