The Student Room Group

Good pranks to play on friends on holiday

Off to Ibiza in a couple of weeks....any pranks you've played in the past which can come in handy for me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
well I pushed my 18 year old cousen into the pool and she nearly killed me because she had never swam before, but thatsold news now

ummm undo their bikin top laces :p:

or nick their slippers and make them walk on the scorching hot path :biggrin:...no thats cruel hehee
Reply 2
Forget to bring one of their plane tickets.
some common things are cling film the toilet seats, evil ones are swapping shampoo etc for immac hair removal cream lol thats bad though i wouldnt recommend that one unless you hate them lol.. drawing things on them in suncream and let it bake in.. there are lots but they are cruel lol.
Reply 4
Slash their hamstrings while they sleep. They'll never forget that one, and you will be a winrar.

Skiff on their cutlery.

Dress up as the grim reaper and tap on their window (if they have one) whilst they're pissed up.
Reply 5
When they are sleeping on the beach/ by the pool/ in bed spray some whipped cream or something like that in their hand and then tickle their face. Their ultimate reaction would be to scratch - always a winner :biggrin:
Reply 6
tell security their smuggling crack in their colon
malsi101

or nick their slippers and make them walk on the scorching hot path :biggrin:...no thats cruel hehee

For some odd reason, after the bikini comment, I read the bolded part as

"or lick their nipples".
dh00001
tell security their smuggling crack in their colon

lmfao
Gemma_08
When they are sleeping on the beach/ by the pool/ in bed spray some whipped cream or something like that in their hand and then tickle their face. Their ultimate reaction would be to scratch - always a winner :biggrin:

Hahah :p:, now I'm thinking of Fantastic Four.

Great idea! :smile:
Reply 10
We nicked our mates car keys while he was in the shower and then drove it round to another road, made him think it had been stolen for a good hour and a half, and pretended we were really worried about how we were going to get home.

Then we walked down the road where we had parked the car, with a sign in it saying "your cars so **** we didn't want to steal it" Was the funniest thing ever!
Reply 11
GodspeedGehenna
For some odd reason, after the bikini comment, I read the bolded part as

"or lick their nipples".

Oh how nice to know,
what a strange human you are :p:
Reply 12
yeah im planning some stuff too.
seen jackass? were getting an electric razor:biggrin:
have you heard of 'lampposting'?. you need: 2 rolls of duct tape, a lamppost and a drunken naked friend, and not many police around.
our team shirts just got delivered today too:biggrin:
Reply 13
Whilst they are sleeping, roll them onto a lilo, carry them down to the beach, and wait for the tide to come in.
Reply 14
raspberry_lace
some common things are cling film the toilet seats, evil ones are swapping shampoo etc for immac hair removal cream lol thats bad though i wouldnt recommend that one unless you hate them lol.. drawing things on them in suncream and let it bake in.. there are lots but they are cruel lol.

haha can you explain that one?
yeah lol you lift the seat, cling film the white mens seat and put it back down its kinda stops anything going down the loo if you get my drift lol its better when they need a number 2 :P:
Reply 16
thats epic, i'll try that!
Reply 17
Lads pranks.
on the first night when drunk. Swap over the door numbers.
and watch your friends not get into there room, call reception and all mayhem breaks loose, locksmith gets call.
on the last day put all unused and un opened durexs in a lad cased who is married or seeing a girl.
wait for her to clean His clothes - how dose he get out of that one
When you're on the beach, find an excuse to get them away from their beach towel (have a friend with them to go buy drinks or something) then whilst they're gone, lift up the beach towel, and using your spade, remove about 20cm of sand in the shape of the beach towel, before putting the towel back on again, and wait for your friend to return. When he sits on it he will fall on his bottom :tongue:
Honestly, I came to this page looking for funny pranks. Instead I've found some half wit **** with **** suggestions. Have you ever had fun in your life? Your holiday sounds **** mate

Original post by Malsy
well I pushed my 18 year old cousen into the pool and she nearly killed me because she had never swam before, but thatsold news now

Quick Reply

Latest