The Student Room Group

What do you guys like to do in warm weather?

It’s going to be really hot here for the next week (until Monday according to the BBC) so I was wondering what you guys like to do in warm weather? Personally I like to swim I mean I enjoy it anyway but in hot weather I love it I go maybe 3 times a week ( except they are closed for maintenance on Friday) so yeah what do you guys like to do?
Original post by jonathanemptage
It’s going to be really hot here for the next week (until Monday according to the BBC) so I was wondering what you guys like to do in warm weather? Personally I like to swim I mean I enjoy it anyway but in hot weather I love it I go maybe 3 times a week ( except they are closed for maintenance on Friday) so yeah what do you guys like to do?

Would love to swim or go to the beach but alas :emo: none of those are accessible here

Instead, I went for an early morning walk in the park where there is a nice breeze and in the shade before it's really warm, it's nice :biggrin:
Another vote for beach (also none where I live :cry: ) or reading a book outside in the shade :tongue:

When it was really hot last year, I was so hot I found the paddling pool I had when I was younger (not used it in over 10+ years), and it was amazing :rofl: So much cooler.
Reply 3
Hope that my classes in school have air conditioning.
Reply 4
I just do my normal stuff tbh
Reply 5
I personally love to go swimming and head to the beach when the weather gets warm. It's the best way to enjoy the sunshine
Original post by jonathanemptage

Quick Reply

Latest