University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey i am also in grant hall next year! :smile:
Reply 3
What block are you in ??
Reply 4
i'm in block D also i think! :smile: what you studying?
Reply 5
Original post by lucyhorse
i'm in block D also i think! :smile: what you studying?

IM doing psychology
Already living in grant d because i did a foundation year
What room number did you get ?
Reply 6
Original post by hassanHnM
IM doing psychology
Already living in grant d because i did a foundation year
What room number did you get ?

12 i think ? oh cool :smile:
Reply 7
I'm in Grant D block.

Anyone know how many people there are per a floor? I'm worried I'm on the first floor :/
Reply 8
There are 7 people per floor, there are 3 floors
in on the first floor i have lived there a year already its not too bad on the first floor
Reply 9
I'm in Grant too! How do you know what block and floor you're on?
Reply 10
Original post by Gee_em
I'm in Grant too! How do you know what block and floor you're on?

From the letter before your room number:

GRANTD06A

I'm not sure on floor, because when I was there for Knowledge Factory I was in Morgan D block in room 24, so there's probably a varying number of rooms per floor depending on which hall/block you're in.

I know I'm on first floor because I literally searched for it and found the block/door while there a week ago.

EDIT: Which reminds me, anyone want to trade rooms for one on the first floor? Lucy your in D block as well right? Want to trade? Pleaaassssseeeee....
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by JC 042
From the letter before your room number:

GRANTD06A

I'm not sure on floor, because when I was there for Knowledge Factory I was in Morgan D block in room 24, so there's probably a varying number of rooms per floor depending on which hall/block you're in.

I know I'm on first floor because I literally searched for it and found the block/door while there a week ago.

EDIT: Which reminds me, anyone want to trade rooms for one on the first floor? Lucy your in D block as well right? Want to trade? Pleaaassssseeeee....

There's roughly 26 rooms per block (may vary slightly) and low numbers are on the lower floors and high numbers are on the top floors.
Reply 12
This may be a really stupid question, and it's not about Halls at all but do I need to sign up to MyAdmin before I get there or is this done at registration?? I'm so confused!!
Reply 13
Original post by Gee_em
This may be a really stupid question, and it's not about Halls at all but do I need to sign up to MyAdmin before I get there or is this done at registration?? I'm so confused!!

You need MyAdmin to book and pay for accommodation.

Quick Reply

Latest