The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

psychology uni of hull 2024

got an offer from hull uni to do psychology and planning on going, just seeing who else is?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by creative-bin
got an offer from hull uni to do psychology and planning on going, just seeing who else is?

hi! i’m planning on going too, politics and international relations :smile:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by summercu

hi! i’m planning on going too, politics and international relations :smile:

no way, are you going to an offer holder day? :smile:
Reply 3
no way, are you going to an offer holder day? :smile:

yeah! don’t know which one yet though. are you?
Reply 4

yeah! don’t know which one yet though. are you?

yeah, going to the 14th feb otherwise I’ll procrastinate too much 🤣
Reply 5
yeah, going to the 14th feb otherwise I’ll procrastinate too much 🤣

i might see you there then! i was planning on the 14th of feb one too, just didn’t know if i could make it. i can’t really afford to procrastinate tho since i already booked my accommodation 😭😭
Reply 6

i might see you there then! i was planning on the 14th of feb one too, just didn’t know if i could make it. i can’t really afford to procrastinate tho since i already booked my accommodation 😭😭

ahh I’m from surrounding area so a little less pressure aha, where you coming from?
Reply 7
ahh I’m from surrounding area so a little less pressure aha, where you coming from?

south yorkshire! so not that far at all i guess. i was getting really nervous because i literally saw like nobody else applying to hull here 😭😭
Reply 8

south yorkshire! so not that far at all i guess. i was getting really nervous because i literally saw like nobody else applying to hull here 😭😭

I’m from east, but get the same vibes - I’m in a smaller sixth form and it feels like nobody is going 🤣
Reply 9
I’m from east, but get the same vibes - I’m in a smaller sixth form and it feels like nobody is going 🤣

my sixth form is pretty big so i was pretty nervous when i didn’t see anyone else applying. hopefully i’ll get to talk to more offer holders closer to the time!!
I am!! I just firmed an unconditional offer (on a gap year) so I’ll definitely be there.. :smile:
Original post by Jessica184_
I am!! I just firmed an unconditional offer (on a gap year) so I’ll definitely be there.. :smile:
they’re my firm as well so as long as I don’t completely flop exams
they’re my firm as well so as long as I don’t completely flop exams
i’m sure you’ll do great!! keep me updated it would be great to get to know some people before we start :smile:)
i’m sure you’ll do great!! keep me updated it would be great to get to know some people before we start :smile:)
100%, are you from the area?
Original post by Chooflordof.opal
I could offer some big batti gyals??
just what we need 😍😭
100%, are you from the area?
actually live in the lake district atm (so no) but moving to west yorkshire next month!! what about you?
actually live in the lake district atm (so no) but moving to west yorkshire next month!! what about you?
yeah from east yorkshire but in a small college so nobody’s going to hull 🤣
yeah from east yorkshire but in a small college so nobody’s going to hull 🤣
i went to a relatively big sixth form and there’s still no one else applying to Hull as far as I’m aware!! are you staying in accom or commuting?
i went to a relatively big sixth form and there’s still no one else applying to Hull as far as I’m aware!! are you staying in accom or commuting?
commuting it’s not too much of a trek
Reply 19
Im moving all the way from south wales to study psychology at hull so it’d be nice to know a few people before the move!!

Quick Reply

Latest