The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

University of Hull Taylor Court

I was wondering is there any group chats for the university of Hull or for the Taylor court accoms
Reply 1
Original post by GVAP
I was wondering is there any group chats for the university of Hull or for the Taylor court accoms

I'm trying to find the same, I start in September and don't know anyone who's gonna be on the same floor as me
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Warren OB
I'm trying to find the same, I start in September and don't know anyone who's gonna be on the same floor as me

I’ve found a group for it on snap I’ll add you if you send me your snap btw which building and floor are you in
Reply 3
Original post by GVAP
I’ve found a group for it on snap I’ll add you if you send me your snap btw which building and floor are you in

okay it wont let me private message so i'll put it on here my snap is oneleg-wozza, ill be in Tayor Court BRAND ground floor, appreciate the help
okay it wont let me private message so i'll put it on here my snap is oneleg-wozza, ill be in Tayor Court BRAND ground floor, appreciate the help

I'll be in the ground floor as well what building?

I'll be on the ground floor as well what building?
Reply 6
Original post by student63490
I'll be on the ground floor as well what building?

im on ground floor Brand building in taylor court, it should say on ur contract which building ur in, u can add my snap and ill add u to the gc
Original post by GVAP

could you add me too? my snap is voidfern and i'm staying at driffield 1st floor

Quick Reply

Latest