The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

making friends & settling in to life @ hull

hey, idk if this’ll reach anyone, but I’ve recently got an offer to study at hull for media studies, year 1 ( yikes, fresher ) and I’ve book westfield court —— on paul first floor. I’m going to be new to the area and hull life in general and I was wondering if anyone who’s in a similar position would like to talk ? I’d love to get to know people before moving over in september from scotland !
hi i'm also starting at hull in september studying robotics and artificial intelligence :smile:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ene.ojabo
hey, idk if this’ll reach anyone, but I’ve recently got an offer to study at hull for media studies, year 1 ( yikes, fresher ) and I’ve book westfield court —— on paul first floor. I’m going to be new to the area and hull life in general and I was wondering if anyone who’s in a similar position would like to talk ? I’d love to get to know people before moving over in september from scotland !

Hey I’m starting in September too I’m going to be studying psychology and my accommodation is at the courtyard
Hey, I'm starting in September and I'm doing History I've booked Westfield Court on Paul block 5th floor
Reply 4
Started in September, after initially making some connections during freshers, now feeling really isolated. Joined a couple of clubs but other than that haven't made any friends. Spent time with friends from home but feel I'm missing out on Uni campus life. Any advice
Original post by zara_ijaz

Hey I’m starting in September too I’m going to be studying psychology and my accommodation is at the courtyard

Hey, I’m studying psychology too - not staying in accommodation though
Reply 6
Original post by ene.ojabo

hi, i’m starting psychology in september, and will be staying in pankhurst (westfield). i’m also moving from quite far away so dm me if you’d like to chat!

Quick Reply

Latest