The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Motorbike parking at Hull

Does anyone happen to know if there is any motorcycle parking at Hull University? I can't seem to find any information on the website or anywhere.

Thanks
Hi, did you get an answer? I want to know as well.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Annette Gamston
Hi, did you get an answer? I want to know as well.

No, not as of yet :frown:
Thanks. Have looked all over for an answer and on the Medical School website, no clues. Might just take a space in Wilberforce carpark and hope for the best. Will post if I find m/c spaces.
Reply 4
Original post by Annette Gamston
Thanks. Have looked all over for an answer and on the Medical School website, no clues. Might just take a space in Wilberforce carpark and hope for the best. Will post if I find m/c spaces.

I was toying with that idea too! Only issue with that is not having anything to chain it around. Wheel/throttle locks only offer so much security :/
Reply 5
There are a couple of designated M/C spaces in between the Drama Workshop and Larkin (East). I saw them today.
Original post by Crackers_HKR
There are a couple of designated M/C spaces in between the Drama Workshop and Larkin (East). I saw them today.

Yep, I parked there today. It was fine and had a rail to lock to. Regulars seemed to be using only disk locks. Need to work out the road entrance as today I was directed up the path to get to it.
Reception said to email estates and ask for where to park they have a photo doc with all the locations on

Quick Reply

Latest