The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

William Morris

Hello, just wondering what people's opinion is on the accommodation hall William Morris??? Thinking of applying there! Heard some good things
It's the biggest hall and it's the closest to the union so it is arguably the noisest hall.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Is that a good thing? Sounds decent in terms of making friends and that!
You'll make friends wherever you go! Size of hall doesn't really matter. I'd say the layout of your block is more important.
Reply 4
Do you go Loughborough? If so where do you/did you stay
Original post by Plug33
Do you go Loughborough? If so where do you/did you stay

I stayed in Harry French for 2 years, house this year and house next academic year.
Reply 6
Is there clear divides in the houses in terms of sport and that, or is it just mixed?
Not really. Butler Court has a few blocks dedicated for elite athletes, but the vast majority are normal students.
Reply 8
Okay nice one, cheers for that!
I hope the wallpaper is in keeping with the man it is named after.
Reply 10
I'm going to Loughborough to! What course are you both doing??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Sorry for the late reply haha don't check much! International Business hopefully, you??
Reply 12
I'm doing quantity surveying and commercial management, have you sorted out your accommodation out yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Sweet! No I haven't, it's not available yet is it??
Reply 14
Is William Morris good value for money and whats the hall like in general terms such as space, size etc? Just curious as thinking of applying there as I start in Sept.
Reply 15
It's one of the cheaper ones but is still expensive compared to most uni's! It's all you need really and in a nice space, they have 360 tours on the uni website
Original post by SamW2468
Is William Morris good value for money and whats the hall like in general terms such as space, size etc? Just curious as thinking of applying there as I start in Sept.

William Morris is the best for value, there are reasonably sized rooms and we have the best social life. We are glad that you are considering us for where you will live next year. To stay up to date with our plans for freshers plans or to ask any questions like our facebook page William Morris Freshers 2014 and follow us on twitter @BillMoHall
Reply 17
I am right in thinking we can't reserve accommodation yet right?
Reply 18
Original post by Plug33
I am right in thinking we can't reserve accommodation yet right?

Yep you're right, can only sign in on that page so far.
Reply 19
Original post by CurlyC
Yep you're right, can only sign in on that page so far.

Ahh cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending