The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Clearing Choice in limbo

Hi, I'm very worried at the moment as my cleaing offer hasn't been accepted by Loughborough yet and the deadline is the end of today, I may be being paranoid but could they still be accpeting people today and also if there any way to contact them on Sundays?
Did you add the choice by the deadline? If so then you don’t have to worry.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Did you add the choice by the deadline? If so then you don’t have to worry.

I added it on the day of clearing after being accepted over the phone. Now ik you said not to worry but if it did end up expiring what would I do?
Original post by MonoP
I added it on the day of clearing after being accepted over the phone. Now ik you said not to worry but if it did end up expiring what would I do?

It won’t expire.

It’s waiting for staff at Loughborough to manually check that they have all the information they need and that your details match the offer that they made. It’s not always a quick process.

Give them a ring on Monday to ask when they expect to confirm clearing applications on UCAS.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
It won’t expire.

It’s waiting for staff at Loughborough to manually check that they have all the information they need and that your details match the offer that they made. It’s not always a quick process.

Give them a ring on Monday to ask when they expect to confirm clearing applications on UCAS.

They said they accept it by Sunday that why I'm worried but I understand that its probably just paranoia but Ill be sure to call them on Monday no matter what
Original post by MonoP
Hi, I'm very worried at the moment as my cleaing offer hasn't been accepted by Loughborough yet and the deadline is the end of today, I may be being paranoid but could they still be accpeting people today and also if there any way to contact them on Sundays?

Hi @MonoP,

Congratulations on your offer!

I have spoken to the Admissions Office in relation to your query and they have told me to ask you whether you can contact [email protected] with your full name and UCAS personal ID number. They will be able to check your current status.

Hope this helps! :smile:

- Lindsay
Hi, anyone in need of a room in William Morris for the upcoming year? Its shared bathroom, self-catered, close to Econ department and students union. Please dm me if interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending