The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Accommodation Selection at Loughborough

I also had an issue with booking accommodation, where I managed to put down my top choice of hall and room but the website froze and then I had to re login very quickly. I was on the site at exactly my time slot which was 4pm and after the hub froze none of the rooms were showing and instead all I saw was the general hall areas rather than specific room options. I did email about this and got a reply but I am confused because some seem to already know where they are staying but I haven't heard anything about my accommodation yet. Just want to know if there are others who also don't know what accommodation they been assigned.
Original post by Anonymous
I also had an issue with booking accommodation, where I managed to put down my top choice of hall and room but the website froze and then I had to re login very quickly. I was on the site at exactly my time slot which was 4pm and after the hub froze none of the rooms were showing and instead all I saw was the general hall areas rather than specific room options. I did email about this and got a reply but I am confused because some seem to already know where they are staying but I haven't heard anything about my accommodation yet. Just want to know if there are others who also don't know what accommodation they been assigned.

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you faced issues. In relation to your question, I would recommend reviewing the FAQs here for some more information in the meantime. If anything is unclear or you have any concerns, please do feel free to ask the Accommodation Centre (contact details are here) for more information again.

- Lindsay
(edited 8 months ago)
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Anyone interested in a shared bathroom, self-catered Bill Mo room? Close to SU and Econ department. Please dm if interested.
Anyone interested in a shared bathroom, self-catered William Morris room? Close to SU, Loughborough Business School and William Morris buildings. Please DM if interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending