The Student Room Group
University logo
Abertay University

The old mill Dundee

Anyone staying in The Old Mill accommodation, moving from a decent distance away so just wanting to pre-meet online anyone also staying there!
Reply 1
Im staying in The Old Mill
University logo
Abertay University
Reply 2
Hi
i'm staying at Old Mill - 3rd floor!!

Where are you travelling from and when are you arriving??
Reply 3
Im in flat 11 in block A... any ideas what floor that is? I'll be there on Saturday evening hopefully.. really bad connection from Slovakia to Dundee. Also any of you at the University of Dundee?
Reply 4
Hi guys, I need some help. Is there anyone in Old Mill currently in a 4 bedroom flat share? If so, how much is your rent. (2014 prices). I am currently staying at Prime Student Living Keiller Court. I stayed there last semester but had absolutely noooooo phone network anywhere in the flat. I have since decided to move to the Old Mill. This semester January 2015. I have been given the option of a 4 bedrooms flat share. But I have been told it is £90 a week. That doesn't make sense because I have a friend in a 2 bed who is paying £98 a week and I know the 5 beds are £69 a week. Am I being played here?
If you want a flat for £69 at the old mill you can have my room from the 1st of September plus you get the first month free if your interested.
https://my.gumtree.com/manage/ads

Original post by Sylviek
Hi guys, I need some help. Is there anyone in Old Mill currently in a 4 bedroom flat share? If so, how much is your rent. (2014 prices). I am currently staying at Prime Student Living Keiller Court. I stayed there last semester but had absolutely noooooo phone network anywhere in the flat. I have since decided to move to the Old Mill. This semester January 2015. I have been given the option of a 4 bedrooms flat share. But I have been told it is £90 a week. That doesn't make sense because I have a friend in a 2 bed who is paying £98 a week and I know the 5 beds are £69 a week. Am I being played here?
Can anyone that's staying there just now (preferably in one of the flats but that doesn't really matter) give me an idea of how your place looks in comparison to the showroom's they have?
Original post by Iamazerrad
Can anyone that's staying there just now (preferably in one of the flats but that doesn't really matter) give me an idea of how your place looks in comparison to the showroom's they have?

Well as you can imaging the pictures on the website are the newest rooms and really cleaned up images.

Quick Reply

Latest