The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nasra muhidin
at the moment I just don't feel like going to class..:colondollar::colondollar:...nursing student
what about you??

Ooo we have a Rebel in our midst :tongue:

Likewise, first year student, Invesment & Financial Risk Management. Firsrt day back :rolleyes: have tutorial in half an hour. What brings you to TSR?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Haha Abdul caught you out there about your lie of having Summaya on Whatsapp :wink:

What are you doing here you're not even a fellow Somali?

Somali only?:hand:
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Ooo we have a Rebel in our midst :tongue:

Likewise, first year student, Invesment & Financial Risk Management. Firsrt day back :rolleyes: have tutorial in half an hour. What brings you to TSR?

that is a broad question...:confused: but trying to find part time job...not so keen though don't know if am ready yet..
that is a broad question...:confused: but trying to find part time job...not so keen though don't know if am ready yet..

You may as well go for it. Challenge yourself, it's all a part of growing up! Experience new things.. "don't know if I'm ready" is no excuse. :tongue:

Here we encourage ourselves to be pro-active.
You may as well go for it. Challenge yourself, it's all a part of growing up! Experience new things.. "don't know if I'm ready" is no excuse. :tongue:

Here we encourage ourselves to be pro-active.

yeah might as well....off to class,,have fab day
Original post by Secretnerd123
Primary education hopefully :smile:

Hey sis, I remember a few months ago you said that you use tumblr and blog quite a bit. Let me know your page. Decided to blog a little bit here and there and would be nice to follow some somali people. Inbox me it of you would like.

And anyone else on ere is free to do so to.
Original post by Monkey.Slayer

How about me :frown:

This society is open to all groups of people from all walks of life.
Haha Abdul caught you out there about your lie of having Summaya on Whatsapp :wink:

Original post by Monkey.Slayer

Lol. jam. u ain't even somali tho.

Planta, all people are welcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
Lol. jam. u ain't even somali tho.

Planta, all people are welcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know.:tongue:

But I don't want him here, he scares me, he always reports me.:frown:

I don't want Planta in this soc, I want to stay in the safety of my Muslim brother and sisters without being threatened with VM's that I'm about to get banned.:frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
How about me :frown:

This society is open to all groups of people from all walks of life.

You're fine you can pass for a Somali.:tongue:

Don't stress it.:wink:
Original post by missfats
x

Original post by Chukkeigh
x

x

Original post by tangledinthemist
x

Original post by Secretnerd123
x

Salaam guys.
Just wanted to ask a quick question for a project, and I hope you can help:

Out of the following Somali tv channels which are the most popular in your household?. Please rank them by popularity, most popular being first:

-SNTV

Spoiler

-UNIVERSAL TV

Spoiler

-ROYAL TV

Spoiler

Anyone I haven't quoted please also take part, any feedback is appreciated.:biggrin:
Original post by Al-farhan
Salaam guys.

Out of the following Somali tv channels which are the most popular in your household?. Please rank them by popularity, most popular being first:

-SNTV

Spoiler

-UNIVERSAL TV

Spoiler

-ROYAL TV

Spoiler

Anyone I haven't quoted please also take part, any feedback is appreciated.:biggrin:

universal.
Salaam guys.

-SNTV

Spoiler

-UNIVERSAL TV

Spoiler

-ROYAL TV

Spoiler

Universal TV followed closely by Royal. Then the last one which I never heard of.
Hi Jameel :colone:

Oh my god Planta stop stalking me:unimpressed:, why are you so obsessed with me?

Don't you have a girl to keep you occupied?
This bravado of yours to try and intimidate me, is not working.:no:
This soc is the only place, that allows me not to be in your presence.

Yet you still follow me like a shadow?:laugh:
(edited 9 years ago)
Well I DON'T, his not a Somali.:hand:

This soc is for Somali only.

Planta is not one of the clan.:no:
Hi Jameel :colone:

You extinguished Brother Quantum now me, who's next on your Muslim extermination list.:gun:
Salaam guys.

-SNTV

Spoiler

-UNIVERSAL TV

Spoiler

-ROYAL TV

Spoiler

Universal / royal
Homestly... I dont watch somali Tv or any TV programs but once upon a time i used to watch universal TV... Therfore i vote universal
Thanks for all the replies guys.
Never knew royal was that popular (bearing in mind that this is a very small sample of Somali house holds)

Homestly... I dont watch somali Tv or any TV programs but once upon a time i used to watch universal TV... Therfore i vote universal

Would you guys also list the second most popular/most watched channel in your household out of the list. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest