The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
Guys is it common for a Somali to marry a non-Somali? :redface:

Way more common with Somali girls marrying non-somali's than guys. They usually marry white guys aswell. Somali guys usually marry arabs if they marry non-somali girls.
Original post by SophiaLDN
Way more common with Somali girls marrying non-somali's than guys. They usually marry white guys aswell. Somali guys usually marry arabs if they marry non-somali girls.

Uff cadaan guys. Its cause they are rich. I know bare somali guys who aint even employed kinda sad tbh.
Original post by MathsAddict
I think secret nerd just hasnt had good luck tbh ya see me. But it becoming more and more common.

What do you mean by I haven't had any luck :curious:
Me get ya :smile:

Me see ya :smile:

She's hot btw, not her fault if she dont find y'all that attractive :lol:

She never stated me mate :rolleyes:. I am just too buff miskeen. I cant even put up my dp.
Original post by Secretnerd123
What do you mean by I haven't had any luck :curious:

Must have come across bare faraaxs. Dont worry bout it
Uff cadaan guys. Its cause they are rich. I know bare somali guys who aint even employed kinda sad tbh.

Ugh I know right. Not even! They usually marry the bummy cadaan ones (not even a ryan gosling ugh) or some who work normal jobs. Yeah I think mostly its because there's loads that don't even have a job/ambition. I know 1 Somali girl who is 100% certain she will never marry a somali guy because they are all cheaters & will have secret families :rolleyes: lol

Yeh? I would have thought it'd be more common with the guys, that's what it's like for Pakistanis/Afghans :redface:

She never stated me mate :rolleyes:. I am just too buff miskeen. I cant even put up my dp.

You're not buff though :redface:
Ugh I know right. Not even! They usually marry the bummy cadaan ones (not even a ryan gosling ugh) or some who work normal jobs. Yeah I think mostly its because there's loads that don't even have a job/ambition. I know 1 Somali girl who is 100% certain she will never marry a somali guy because they are all cheaters & will have secret families :rolleyes: lol

Is it well thats a shame. Not a lot of them are jobless/ambition less the ones i know are all doing good a levels its just some areas like West London or North London you see them starting gang activities. Your friend has some superstitions lool man said secret families. :rolleyes:
Hmmm two opposing replies but SecretNerd, I gotta admit you girls have the most amazing features mashaaA!
But white guys? Really? Tanned skin and dark hair ftw (imo)

Dark arab (moroccans, Egyptians, emiratees etc.) and brazillian guys are the best looking men imo :daydreaming:
Yeh? I would have thought it'd be more common with the guys, that's what it's like for Pakistanis/Afghans :redface:

You're not buff though :redface:

Must you hate as well, If i dont have haters then i aint doing my job right? I will violate you like that girl i did in that picture :colone:

She's hot btw, not her fault if she dont find y'all that attractive :lol:

Oh you :fan:

Are your parents ok with you marrying outside your culture/race btw?
(edited 9 years ago)

Really? Who do the guys usually marry? I thought it would be harder from a Pakistani family to marry outside unless they are Bengali/Indian, and even that is frowned upon (is this true?).

Is it well thats a shame. Not a lot of them are jobless/ambition less the ones i know are all doing good a levels its just some areas like West London or North London you see them starting gang activities. Your friend has some superstitions lool man said secret families. :rolleyes:

I know, its stupid. There's lowlifes everywhere so its stupid to even stereotype your own people. Ciyaal suuq girls are the ones that usually say that though anyway lol :rolleyes:

loool its actually funny, there's so many stories about that happening. Sad though.
Really? Who do the guys usually marry? I thought it would be harder from a Pakistani family to marry outside unless they are Bengali/Indian, and even that is frowned upon (is this true?).

I know, its stupid. There's lowlifes everywhere so its stupid to even stereotype your own people. Ciyaal suuq girls are the ones that usually say that though anyway lol :rolleyes:

loool its actually funny, there's so many stories about that happening. Sad though.

West London girls are the worst imo. You don't know half the story when it comes to them.

I have never heard of those secret families loooool i need to find out.

OMG does this girl's name begin with an 'R'??

I know a girl exactly like this lol
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
To be fair, it does have some basis in reality. I know too many somalis ladies that have been ****ed over due to their husband going to a little trip to somalia and coming back with a younger women and they can't really do much because how stigmatized divorce is and majority of them are housewives so they need that money.

But, as long as you talk about it and set the boundaries it should be alright. Both my grandfathers have multiple wives but my mum told my dad straight up that she's not going to allow that ****.

My grandfathers have both one wife lol. Its my dad who has two but he thought the other died in the war only to hear back from her like 2 years ago. Looks like i found my step brother.
Dark arab (moroccans, Egyptians, emiratees etc.) and brazillian guys are the best looking men imo :daydreaming:

Yes!!! :coma:

Must you hate as well, If i dont have haters then i aint doing my job right? I will violate you like that girl i did in that picture :colone:

Eurgh go away.

Oh you :fan:

Are your parents ok with you marrying outside your culture/race btw?

:wink:
I don't know, no one in my family has married outside the race so I don't know. I really want to get married to someone different though :redface:

Yh it is frowned upon but it still happens. I know of guys that have married white, black, east asian, indian and arab girls. Tbh there is a problem at the start but the parents end up accepting it (usually)...
On the subject of outside marriage marriage.
Saw this video on liveleak and the amount of racism it has garnered is just :eek:

One dude said:
'Somali brothers and sisters should take their asses back t somalia.'':colone:
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
To be fair, it does have some basis in reality. I know too many somalis ladies that have been ****ed over due to their husband going to a little trip to somalia and coming back with a younger women and they can't really do much because how stigmatized divorce is and majority of them are housewives so they need that money.

But, as long as you talk about it and set the boundaries it should be alright. Both my grandfathers have multiple wives but my mum told my dad straight up that she's not going to allow that ****.

Yeah, its funny because its actually true. It does happen alot. Im not talking about the ones that agree in the man having another wife, but the ones that lie and you find out that they have like 10 kids. I know, its sad walahi, if my future husband did that I would actually annihilate him and his entire family tree :devil:.

OMG does this girl's name begin with an 'R'??

I know a girl exactly like this lol

LOOL YES!! Could this be the same person!? She is very anti-somali men.

West London girls are the worst imo. You don't know half the story when it comes to them.

I have never heard of those secret families loooool i need to find out.

I think North London Somalis are the worst tbh lol. Really? Im surprised you've never heard of it. It happens alot!!
I would never marry a white person or arab.

either oriental, Indian/paki or black.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Decided to take a pic i am so tired from gym. i aint even buff LMAO :colone:. One thing tho i did get in to modelling. I couldnt take it up though it was haram.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest