The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Queen Mary or Loughborough

Hi there,

I was fortunate enough to have received an offer from Queen Mary Aerospace engineering, and Loughborough university Aeronautical Engineering. I am aware of the fact that Loughborough is a slightly better university for Engineering with regards to the league tables - that being said - I am not too sure how important the university ranking itself is with regards to graduate prospects and looking for a career.

I am a Londoner - and although my parents would like me to stay in London - I wouldn't mind living away from home.

How do the two universities compare - what advice would you give me?

Many thanks!
Original post by ozil123
Hi there,

I was fortunate enough to have received an offer from Queen Mary Aerospace engineering, and Loughborough university Aeronautical Engineering. I am aware of the fact that Loughborough is a slightly better university for Engineering with regards to the league tables - that being said - I am not too sure how important the university ranking itself is with regards to graduate prospects and looking for a career.

I am a Londoner - and although my parents would like me to stay in London - I wouldn't mind living away from home.

How do the two universities compare - what advice would you give me?

Many thanks!

6 years later, but what did you pick?
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending