The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guess who earnt a geek point! :smile:
Reply 81
gwright
*differentiates Camford to zero*

*Camford logs in as a Chinese*
*gwright is kicked from the thread*

Vector Calculus in the first year pwns. It's totally imba liek... it just pwns everyone.
Reply 82
That's it, you're being rewritten in Java and stuffed onto a very slow computer. Bye!
Reply 83
gwright
That's it, you're being rewritten in Java and stuffed onto a very slow computer. Bye!

^o)... The insults generated by compsci... Dude, you need to more imaginative than rewriting someone in java and run on a slow computer.

You are being recompiled with an acient version of gcc with debug info and run on a machine with 2 nybbles of memory.
Reply 84
Except that 2 nybbles is a byte and so you wasted 3 bytes of storage by typing "2 nybbles" instead of "1 byte". HAH!
Reply 85
gwright
Except that 2 nybbles is a byte and so you wasted 3 bytes of storage by typing "2 nybbles" instead of "1 byte". HAH!

doesn't matter, I have a big memory, I can waste as much as I like. Since I'm a java program, I don't have to care about garbage collection...

I really think we ought to stop here before you prove to me that you are Chinese, or else, this thread will die in your hand.
Reply 86
I'm half Taiwanese. I can't be bothered to prove it to you.
Reply 87
pure6gapper
Sushi IS chinese, at least it was invented by Chinese people. Japanese just develped it in some way and what we all have nowadays are generally Japanese Sushi. My Japanese friends dont regard shushi without raw fish "genuine shushi". I always thought ones with only rice in it look like thatft.jpg.

hahahahhahahaha i'm susan shi...hence known as sushi to just about everyone...

lived in china till six and the moved to scotland....am fluent in mandarin...or so i thought until i arrived in china (stil here for my hols) to find that um someimtes...i have no idea what is going on!?

but hey everyone, sps at churchill btw, we should all meet up...and aaaghh can't belive its going to be soo soon!
Reply 88
gwright
I'm half Taiwanese. I can't be bothered to prove it to you.

What do you think about the Taiwan situation.
Reply 89
Military action is the only way. Unfortunately, there are too many traitors on that island and war is the only solution.
Tonheuru
That seems a bit of a strange thing to say considering that most of you are 华侨 and if you're not then you've been living in a western country for most of your life and can't actually even speak Chinese.

Actually, I was born in Scotland, so the correct term for me is 華裔( I use traditional characters since I speak Cantonese). Even though my Cantonese is limited, I can communicate basic ideas, so I am guessing that this counts as being able to "speak Chinese" although it would probably not fit your definition.

I understand how you may have misinterpreted my post, but I have a feeling you deliberately cut this quote out to stereotype me as a 憤青.

This thread I assume (correct me if I am wrong Rogery) was created for Chinese Cantabs to chat informally, not for people like you to take potshots at us.

So, in short, go away. :biggrin:
Reply 91
Wanda96
Military action is the only way. Unfortunately, there are too many traitors on that island and war is the only solution.

Traitors? WTF on you on about.

The best thing one can do is to stay as far away from the Chinese government as possible. You sir, have been corrupted. TO THE CORE!
Reply 92
Camford
Traitors? WTF on you on about.

The best thing one can do is to stay as far away from the Chinese government as possible. You sir, have been corrupted. TO THE CORE!

LOL...When i was in China, i was under the impression that the majority of the people on that island wanted reunification. However, after meeting some real 'Taiwanese', that notion has been crushed. What annoys me even more is that they do not even claim to be Chinese even though over 95% of them arrived from the mainland within the last 200 years.

The government in China maybe bad and corrupt, but they have managed to deliver economic development not seen in previous world history. The majority of my relatives now live in apartments on average 4/5 times the size they were a mere 7 years ago. And their real purchasing power is no less than western middle class (other than the car that is).

What really angers me is that little man Chen Shui-bian (陳水&#25153:wink: supports Koizumi's visits to the war criminal shrines! How can he do that?! All of East Asia opposes! Taiwan also suffered under Japanese occupation. He is honoring criminals who has massacred his own people! That is treachery.

You sir have been mislead and blinded by western propaganda.
Reply 93
oh yeah? Ask them to read the bbc news. Thank you very much.
Reply 94
Camford
oh yeah? Ask them to read the bbc news. Thank you very much.

Ever noticed how the bbc only reports one side of the story on China? And why is the current political crisis in Taiwan not covered on TV? Surely that is a bigger story than the other stuff on the news.
Reply 95
Wanda96
Ever noticed how the bbc only reports one side of the story on China? And why is the current political crisis in Taiwan not covered on TV? Surely that is a bigger story than the other stuff on the news.

I don't watch TV, so I wouldn't know. But who cares if it only covers one side of the story anyway. If it is an acceptable things to do in China by the state run stations, why isn't it acceptable every where else in the world?

There are so many things goes on in China that never makes to the news, you don't ever want to know how much that is. Anyway, can your read BBC News in China?
Reply 96
Why am I even arguing. Go on believe whatever you want to. I've got better things to do than teach you the value of freedom.
Reply 97
No you can't read BBC news in China and you can't see a lot of things on the net. But that makes no difference to people's lives. If its ok for the west to use propaganda, then why does everyone make such a fuss when China does it?

And if it is ok for the USA to invade Afganistan and Iraq (for no apparent reason) and for Isreal to invade Lebanon for kidnapping two soldiers, then why is it not only for CHina to maintain its sovereignty?

I thought you are Chinese but im obviously wrong.
Reply 98
When was the last time you saw the british government showing you propaganda material?

Nobody said US invasion of Iraq was right and nobody said the Israely invasion of Lebanon was right. Gotta say though, the phone call before the demolition of your house part was damn funny. Anyways what we are talking about here has got nothing to do with propagandas or wars.

You damn right. I don't really want to be Chinese, and that's why you never hear me speak Chinese anymore. I don't write Chinese, I don't read Chinese, I don't ****ing speak Chinese. And that's why I don't associate myself with Chinese like YOU!

To be honest, you can say whatever you want about me and my opinions. You can carry on believing that the Western governement is also doing propaganda and other DNS poisoning. You can believe that the Chinese Governement didn't build the Great Firewall of China. That's all fine. Clearly, you'd rather live a life with a full stomach than knowing the truth. Fair enough. Your loss. But don't you dare say that I am not Chinese.

If you want my proof for why I don't like the Chinese government. Go read their text book for Politics. And watch this video clip. Now, I challenge you to find an article on this event published on a Chinese website that its server is based in China.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1761062858590826090&q=tiananmen

p.s. This challenge is also open to anyone else who likes... erm... challenges. Winner has to prove that the website is hosted from within mainland China.

p.p.s there is also a bbc news report on youtube on the same event. Can't be bothered to dig up the link now. If you are interested, you know how to find it.

p.p.p.s And I'm sure Wanda will just say, yeah, this one of those propaganda clips.

End of discussion. You are a NOOB!
Reply 99
America invaded Iraq partly for oil but probably mainly because it was in a state of disarray and was ripe for the installation of another pro-Western government in the middle east.

Israel invaded Lebanon because they saw an oppurtunity to destroy hezbollah and used the kidnapping of their soldiers as a pretext to do so.

And Taiwan should be reunified with China, because it's a province of China. Full stop.

Latest

Trending

Trending