The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Uni Undergraduate Entry 2015-Who's Going?

Scroll to see replies

Im not sure about the order yet but 1st and 2nd choice is torn between Northumbria and Liverpool John Moores
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by sophannaxo
Northumbria is my first choice and Nottingham trent is my second :smile:

Nice! What are you applying for?:smile:
Reply 22
Original post by LucyR96
I'm applying for Geography BA :smile: I'm from Notts but haven't managed to make it to an open day, what do you guys who have been think of the uni?

It looked great in my opinion and is in the heart of the city, the geography facilities were good and the labs too, one of the geography lecturers I spoke to was incredibly friendly :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Rixion
It looked great in my opinion and is in the heart of the city, the geography facilities were good and the labs too, one of the geography lecturers I spoke to was incredibly friendly :smile:

Oh great! Did you get a look at accommodation? Where else are you applying? :smile:
Reply 24
has anyone sent off ucas yet/got offers?
Original post by heavyhandscott
Im not sure about the order yet but 1st and 2nd choice is torn between Northumbria and Liverpool John Moores

I sent off my UCAS application yesterday I've applied to both JOhn Moore's and Northumbira as well :smile: what you planning on studying?
Original post by slugsy2014
I sent off my UCAS application yesterday I've applied to both JOhn Moore's and Northumbira as well :smile: what you planning on studying?

My teachers are so lazy/pathetic :frown: I gave both mt year leaders my PS... One lost/forgot it and the other left it in a pile of junk on her desk... Im getting p*ss*d off at them now. I only get help if i ask for it wich isnt how it should work.

And Biology how about you? :smile: LJMU seems a better course.
My teachers are so lazy/pathetic :frown: I gave both mt year leaders my PS... One lost/forgot it and the other left it in a pile of junk on her desk... Im getting p*ss*d off at them now. I only get help if i ask for it wich isnt how it should work.

And Biology how about you? :smile: LJMU seems a better course.

Oh noway!:eek: I'm so glad mines out of the way now, I applied for Criminology :smile:
Oh noway!:eek: I'm so glad mines out of the way now, I applied for Criminology :smile:

I just want it done but need a 5th choice. And really? sounds cool. LJMU just seems great, accomodation looks nice from the website.
I got an email from Northumbria saying I have been invited to interview on the 19th November. I replied, sending to the email they specified with a couple of questions and letting them know I can attend, and they haven't replied to this or even put my interview through UCAS so I can formally accept it. :frown: Does anyone else have an interview for this date? The course I've applied for is Fashion Design and Marketing.
Reply 30
I am applying for Criminology in Northumbria aswell, where are you coming from?

I'm coming from just outside Newcastle...you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucyg102
I'm coming from just outside Newcastle...you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Northern Ireland :smile:
Reply 32
Northern Ireland :smile:

Oh wow! I'm sure Newcastle will make you feel very welcome if you come!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow! I'm sure Newcastle will make you feel very welcome if you come!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think we love Irish here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
I'm applying for both Adult and Child nursing, sending my application off tomorrow hopefully!! Only thing I'm worried about is the interview if I actually get one, and getting there from Liverpool!!
I think we love Irish here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's good then, haha!
I'm applying for business management and Northumbria is my first choice! :smile:
Just received my offer! :smile:
Reply 38
Just received my offer! :smile:

What were your predicted grades and how long did it take to receive your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What were your predicted grades and how long did it take to receive your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

my predicted grades are BBB i think and i sent my application away about 10-12 days ago

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending