The Student Room Group

Can anyone show me how recent GCSE certificates looked like?

Please ^_^ Im curious like that :tongue:
Reply 1
Original post by Angelo12231
Please ^_^ Im curious like that :tongue:

Here are ones for all the exams boards I did (2013)

WJEC
Edexcel
AQA
OCR (FSMQ)
CEA

Things removed are my candidate number, results, center number, date of birth and specific exam/qualification id. :tongue:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 8472

WJEC
Edexcel
AQA
OCR (FSMQ)
CEA

Things removed are my candidate number, results, center number, date of birth and specific exam/qualification id. :tongue:

Spoiler

You did CCEA? :eek:
Reply 3
Original post by Trihawk7
You did CCEA? :eek:

Yeah? What is surprising about it? :K:
Original post by 8472
Yeah? What is surprising about it? :K:

No one does that on TSR, you're literally the fourth person I know who does it out of the whole of TSR...
Original post by 8472

WJEC
Edexcel
AQA
OCR (FSMQ)
CEA

Spoiler

thanks so much for that!! +4 for you (not that you need it :tongue:) Do you know if short courses are are put on a separate certificate? Or are they put in with your other grades?
Reply 6
thanks so much for that!! +4 for you (not that you need it :tongue:) Do you know if short courses are are put on a separate certificate? Or are they put in with your other grades?

Well some of the exam boards have separate ones for each GCSE. So it depends on exam board.
Original post by 8472
Well some of the exam boards have separate ones for each GCSE. So it depends on exam board.

i did it on the same exam board as mathematics and on the same exam series, it will appear on the same paper right?
Reply 8
i did it on the same exam board as mathematics and on the same exam series, it will appear on the same paper right?

What exam board was it? Edexcel?
Original post by 8472
What exam board was it? Edexcel?

yes, do they certify accprding to series or just ac
cording to exam board
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
yes, do they certify accprding to series or just ac
cording to exam board

Edexcel has put my exams in separate certificates. So I suspect you have yours on separate ones too. :yep:
Original post by 8472
Edexcel has put my exams in separate certificates. So I suspect you have yours on separate ones too. :yep:

Oh lol, how many subjects did you do with edexcel? and was each subjects taken on the same exam series?
Reply 12
Oh lol, how many subjects did you do with edexcel? and was each subjects taken on the same exam series?

Ahh I got this now. Looked at my certificates properly. They are done on exam series. So all June ones on the same. All march ones on the same. Should have looked properly earlier. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest