Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
*adds another victim to the stalker list* :biggrin:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 21
I missed the alt music society stall . . . i was debating joining up... is there any other way to? Or is that my chance lost. lol
Reply 22
Deleted.
Reply 23
heh
Is there an indie society aswell . . . or does the alt soc include some of that (altho that might be debatable lol) - or will my satisfaction in that area not happen lol
Reply 24
:redface: if there is an indie society count me in! wouldn't mind meeting some new ppl with the same taste.
Reply 25
yeah I think there should be! I am going to set one up if not. - not that I know how to lol
Reply 26
I can set one up if needed I am always on here and waiting for **** to do
Reply 27
"We'll set up our OWN society! With blackjack! And Hookers! In fact, forget the society! And the blackjack!"
Reply 28
The_B
"We'll set up our OWN society! With blackjack! And Hookers! In fact, forget the society! And the blackjack!"

good idea :biggrin:
Reply 29
Steeps
good idea :biggrin:

CONFIRMED!
Reply 30
haha
yes refoxed.... set an indie society up if you know how... i'm sure there's loads who would join
cheerleader try outs on monday = where im gonna be :biggrin:
Reply 32
sure I will try if you want!
Reply 33
I have applied for a society, I guess we will see what happens
Reply 34
wicked...
yep... let's see what happens
Reply 35
need to get hold of a copy of the AU Constitution then I can apply.
Reply 36
oh right ok! Is that easy to do?
Reply 37
nnppaa
oh right ok! Is that easy to do?

lol i dunno i will pop in and find out on monday other than that I think its a go.
Reply 38
heh ok cool! I'll help out if you want when needs be... I think this society is defo required here lol.
Reply 39
Do societys actually do anything or is it just an excuse to meet up and get drunk ?

If so , count me in :biggrin:

Latest