The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Carmel College Foundation Induction Day?

Hi quick question

in regards to anyone on the foundation course with carmel, am I right in saying our induction is this Thursday @ 11am?

not found any info about it apart from there is coffee :')

im doing comp science
Yeah go on the email that mentioned registering for Liverpool uni and Carmel online and its on the joining instructions attachment :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by McfcChris94
Hi quick question

in regards to anyone on the foundation course with carmel, am I right in saying our induction is this Thursday @ 11am?

not found any info about it apart from there is coffee :')

im doing comp science

Yeah I have it for Thursday @ 11 i'm doing Biological Science.

Has anyone else had to register for the second time with The University of Liverpool?
The email I was sent states that I would receive another email on or around the 20th September and that I should go to a campus computer and register again.
Original post by kappachu
Yeah I have it for Thursday @ 11 i'm doing Biological Science.

Has anyone else had to register for the second time with The University of Liverpool?
The email I was sent states that I would receive another email on or around the 20th September and that I should go to a campus computer and register again.

I messaged them about the 'registration at Liverpool uni through their WiFi etc.' They said that we can register through a Carmel college computer at induction instead :smile: hope that helps!

Oh and I'm doing Mathematical Science :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Chambers91
I messaged them about the 'registration at Liverpool uni through their WiFi etc.' They said that we can register through a Carmel college computer at induction instead :smile: hope that helps!

Oh and I'm doing Mathematical Science :smile:

Yes that's brilliant thank you. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending