The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
Ive got one. If i find I dont use the TV I can always get the money back.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
I have one and there isnt a TV socket in my room! Parents bought me a booster antenna thing b4 they went home and well I cant get a signal! Urgh.
You're able to get online already? Damn you kids, it took us a week or so last year, we didn't get our ISS usernames/passwords till then.
Reply 4
*posts from his room in Leodis* I got my ISS details a couple of weeks before I came, I got a letter that pointed me to a website that gave me them. So I'm very glad I didn't have to go for a long period of time without playing WoW. >_>
Hah, good luck with that when your uni work kicks in..
Reply 6
I'm on the network fine, but no TV!

Even bought a nice aerial signal booster, but ZERO luck... this sucks!

Leeds roolz tho:P x
Reply 7
just josh, was this thru your laptop? I have a TV and freeview box and it still doesnt work, well I have C4 on normal TV and BBC1 on freeview.
My application for ones being processed.
Reply 9
Yeh my thing was on a laptop

I even went to tesco's and bought a proper mains-powered giant signal amplifier!

The software the tv card came with says I have signal strength of 100%, but signal quality of 0% - booo!!

Anyone else have any luck?
Reply 10
my signal here is better than it was at home! so glad i got one, don't think i'd have survived this long without it!
Reply 11
my signal here is better than it was at home! so glad i got one, don't think i'd have survived this long without it!

Latest