The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds medics accommodation

Hi there,

I've got an offer for medicine at Leeds 2024 entry and I'm looking at accommodation and wondering if anyone has any insight into what's best for medics? I've seen that Charles Morris, Cityside, Central Village and Lyddon Hall are probably the closest I'll get but I was wondering about things like catered vs self-catered, what the food is like and if it's worth the money to not have to cook with a busy degree.
Any top tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :smile:
Are you still able to pick any. Someone said there were only 4 options left? I’ve heard equally good things abt all of those accom
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by HumptyDumpty:)
Hi there,
I've got an offer for medicine at Leeds 2024 entry and I'm looking at accommodation and wondering if anyone has any insight into what's best for medics? I've seen that Charles Morris, Cityside, Central Village and Lyddon Hall are probably the closest I'll get but I was wondering about things like catered vs self-catered, what the food is like and if it's worth the money to not have to cook with a busy degree.
Any top tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :smile:

hi! i’m in the same position and not rly sure what to choose esp as it’s only 1 choice. i want somewhere that’s not completely devoid of any socialness but also not mental every night, i was thinking same places as you, mainly central village but not sure… have you had anymore thought on it? also i’m going w self catered as catered didn’t sound great to me but it’s understandable as med is gonna be so busy pre-made meals might be nice
I have opted for Sentinel Towers, has anyone else opted for it?

Quick Reply

Latest