The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds English 2024 Entry

Hi, is anyone else got offers for English Lit or other English courses yet? :smile:
I just want to open a discussion in general for the New English students starting in Sep 2024
Reply 1
Hi there - I’m going to be starting English Lit with Creative Writing this September
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by lfearn14
Hi there - I’m going to be starting English Lit with Creative Writing this September

cool! I’ve got a conditional offer for English lit. Have you applied for accommodation yet? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Emily200666
cool! I’ve got a conditional offer for English lit. Have you applied for accommodation yet? :smile:
yeah I've applied for James Baille Park! I don't think I'm too bothered about which one I end up in though since they all seemed quite nice. How about you?
Does James Baille Park provide catered options for students?
yeah I've applied for James Baille Park! I don't think I'm too bothered about which one I end up in though since they all seemed quite nice. How about you?
I applied for sentinel towers, i chose it because It was quite cheap for an en-suite option compared to the others x
Reply 6
It doesn't - but if that's what you're looking for I'm sure you can find one that does on https://accommodation.leeds.ac.uk/residences

So am I!
Reply 8
Original post by lottegrech
So am I!

Judging by the offer holder day the course looks really fun, I'm excited to start but it feels like such a long way away still!

Quick Reply

Latest