The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds Law 2024

Has anyone heard back from university of Leeds for Law? I’ve applied a few weeks ago and they still haven’t given me a response yet.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by anvttaa
Has anyone heard back from university of Leeds for Law? I’ve applied a few weeks ago and they still haven’t given me a response yet.
Hey hello!!! I have heard from University of Leeds for law. Their offer is very achievable!!🥲. Well I am an International student (India) so my offer requirements may vary. I have also got offers from University of Manchester, University of Nottingham, University of Leicester and City, University of London for LL.B.... Good luck.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by anvttaa

No they said wait till march . Absolute joke.
Original post by anvttaa
i applied in october and 0 news lol i just think for law they take absolutely ages- i know someone who applied last year for law there and didnt hear back until like april so dont worry! im sure they are just trying to assess everyone fairly. best of luck to you
Reply 4
Original post by ieattoast420
i applied in october and 0 news lol i just think for law they take absolutely ages- i know someone who applied last year for law there and didnt hear back until like april so dont worry! im sure they are just trying to assess everyone fairly. best of luck to you
If you have good grades/predicted grades they are going to offer you within a short span of time. Btw which uni(s) did you apply to?
Original post by Aysum
If you have good grades/predicted grades they are going to offer you within a short span of time. Btw which uni(s) did you apply to?
im predicted A*AA, i applied to leeds, birmingham, york, bristol. so far only got offer to birmingham :/, hopefully will hear more soon though. when did you get your leeds offer?
Reply 6
im predicted A*AA, i applied to leeds, birmingham, york, bristol. so far only got offer to birmingham :/, hopefully will hear more soon though. when did you get your leeds offer?
Well leeds sent me the offer probably on 24th October....lil to early
Original post by Aysum
Well leeds sent me the offer probably on 24th October....lil to early
wow thats early lol but i understand its different for international students- well done on ur offers though
Reply 8
wow thats early lol but i understand its different for international students- well done on ur offers though
Yup!! Good wishes for you too. Btw considering that you get into all of them, which one will be your firm and insurance?? And if you are from Uk could you please provide your Ig account? I need to know something which probably will be best if I msg u personally?
Original post by Aysum
Yup!! Good wishes for you too. Btw considering that you get into all of them, which one will be your firm and insurance?? And if you are from Uk could you please provide your Ig account? I need to know something which probably will be best if I msg u personally?
id probably firm bristol and insure birmingham but will have to wait lolll- i am from the uk but i dont have instagram sorryy but i can private message you my snapchat if that would work
Reply 10
id probably firm bristol and insure birmingham but will have to wait lolll- i am from the uk but i dont have instagram sorryy but i can private message you my snapchat if that would work
Good luck bro...I hope you get into all of them 😄I don't use Snapchat lollll. I downloaded it once and didn't like the UI so deleted it!!! And moreover I'm new in this app so kind of noob:frown: I will download Snapchat, please do msg me ur snap id.
My son is waiting to hear back from Leeds, it’s the only one he’s waiting to hear from, I don’t know if it’s a random process of how they work through applications or thry fo it in a specific order . He’s predicted 3 A* but it’s a waiting game I presume
Original post by Uni mum 2024
My son is waiting to hear back from Leeds, it’s the only one he’s waiting to hear from, I don’t know if it’s a random process of how they work through applications or thry fo it in a specific order . He’s predicted 3 A* but it’s a waiting game I presume
Is leeds his top choice?
Reply 13
Original post by anvttaa
i saw on a thread that offers only came through in early april last year, i'm still waiting on law with french law from leeds and kcl :s-smilie:
Reply 14
Original post by Uni mum 2024
Ma'am I wish your son all the best.... Actually I mailed Uni once about the time taken. Usually because of many applications they take longer time to reply, like Leeds being a part of Russel Group uni geets good number of applications.
Original post by Aysum
Ma'am I wish your son all the best.... Actually I mailed Uni once about the time taken. Usually because of many applications they take longer time to reply, like Leeds being a part of Russel Group uni geets good number of applications.
This is the last one he’s to hear back from, the other Russell groups he has applied to have replied but there was a wait on those too. I appreciate it’s a popular course and they’ve a lot to look at 😊
just got an offer!
Reply 17
Original post by uheoaisdaose
just got an offer!
well done! did you apply for the law llb?
Original post by lolap09
well done! did you apply for the law llb?
Original post by uheoaisdaose
Stats? :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest