The Student Room Group

Advice needed dvla

Does anyone know if I apply for a replacementprovisional licence and on DVLA records it showsthere’s a valid licence and if I don’t provide a reasonfor why I’ve requested a replacement my applicationwill be cancelled. I happen to find my licence at thispoint and the application gets cancelled can I use mylicence or will it be void
Reply 1
You requested a replacement licence and you have found your current licence. When your new licence comes that one will be the valid one and your current one would be voided.
Original post by Faultybot
You requested a replacement licence and you have found your current licence. When your new licence comes that one will be the valid one and your current one would be voided.

So they’ve emailed me and are asking me why I’mrequesting a replacement and they gave me 7 days torespond otherwise they’d cancel the application. Ineed to know if once the application gets cancelledcan I continue using my licence or will it be void
Reply 3
Your current one is still valid if they cancel your replacement one, but if they do send you a replacement one after you come up with a reason for them to send it then your new licence will be your valid one and your old one won't be valid anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending