The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i went on the pub crawl last night. Was pretty good i thought. Well the places we went to were. Where you staying prettygreeneyes?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Hayes wharf, A17 :biggrin: ... apologies to anyone living there who last night way of heard someone shouting through a megaphone last night, it was my flatmate :| lol
Reply 22
I might be talking *******s, but did you go and get a wristband with the helpers?
i dont remember actually :confused: i may have done! :smile:
Reply 24
o rite. jst i noticed you were from mansfield. and i spoke 2 someone on the way to get wristband who was from mansfield.im not sure how many people there are in hayes wharf who are from manfield. does your room go onto courtyard?
well on the first night i managed to bump into 4 lads who are from mansfield, so its likely that there's loads of others from there! is anyone planning on going out tonight?.... my rooms like on the 6th floor, my room overlooks the courtyard :smile:
Reply 26
o right. didnt relise there were so many! i'm going to the comedy thing with peeps from student village. My room overlooks courtyard. I'm block E. Mines the room tht is the furthest to the right over the garage (1st floor). You might be able to see my cactus?
Reply 27
tashy1987
...how comes??? it is really hard i know. I had my first cry yesterday:frown: but felt better for it. Im just soooo tired. Forensic Science seems to have the longest timetable:frown:. You been to the Engine Shed yet? Cheer up :smile: just think, least you have the internet and a computer. There are always games and different websites you can go on:smile:. Some people i know in student village havent got the net yet.

It bloody well is a long timetable, which group are you in?, I'm in C.
Reply 28
just got my net working in the village lol...
yep went engine shed on first night... on the pub crawl the other night, then the engine shed... was good....... last night was lloyds then the engine shed heh. Tonight we're having stirfry.... then guess what.... engine shed! lol.

it's all good.
Reply 29
Tom, Im in group C too. Our timetable is absolutely shocking!. 5-8 on a monday night.....what a joke!
Reply 30
Hey just wondered if people are liking lincoln or not? Am liking just feelig bit lonely at the moment cuz the other two girls in my flat have their own friends that came with them so they tend to stick with them and one the guys has friends up here the other wo tend to stick togther. I dunno bt am struggling to make friends her at home i was such a loud confidinet person up here i dunno am really struggling
Reply 31
gemma1987
Hey just wondered if people are liking lincoln or not? Am liking just feelig bit lonely at the moment cuz the other two girls in my flat have their own friends that came with them so they tend to stick with them and one the guys has friends up here the other wo tend to stick togther. I dunno bt am struggling to make friends her at home i was such a loud confidinet person up here i dunno am really struggling

I wouldnt worry as such, its a tough time for everyone, and if you do get left out then obviously they would not of made good friends to begin with. I know how you feel, you just gotat stick with it, make some friends at your course, thats what I did I barely knew anyone the first year.
Reply 32
Any of you guys gone out? Or you in your room now? Gemma, where abouts from derby you from?
Reply 33
am in my room, am from a place called spondon
Reply 34
O right. Cool i go to the asda there quite often. Am from wollaton in notts. So only 10mins down the A52. Have you been out with your flat mates at all? Have you been to engine shed? Feel like i should come round and do something:smile: but amm soo tired, just got back from a ghost walk, with a v. eccentric woman wearing a black cloak. Felt like i was in a harry potter film!
Reply 35
yeah i went out with them on saturady night and a bit unday but was really homesick so stayed in most the night and ent botu monday which was pretty wicked. bt cuz they all have freinds up here its been a bit weird whereas i came up not knowing anyone
Reply 36
O, so its not like you havent actually like met them/spoken to them. I was quite lucky, 2 of my best mates from home came here, so i go out with their housemates. Ive spoken to mine and like get on with them, but havent been out with them yet. What school did you go to in derby? Know a few people through football who live/wento to school in derby.
Reply 37
hey gemma i think you should give it a bit of time, i think it's all about settling in. Are you going to that criminology thing tomorrrow? I still don't mind meeting up beforehandif you want.
Oh and what do you think to that psych idol thing?
Reply 38
Emlo, you not gone out with sophie? saw her early by herself walking towards scream. You having a night in to?
Reply 39
no sophie said something about going to ritzys with a roomate (im guessing not u) so I'm not sure what shes up to, I'm off out in a bit so whether or not she's meeting our others friends before I'm not sure

Latest