The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
ahhaa yeah probs laura...she always in ritzys lol. I went on the ghost walk earlier, and im soo warn out. Ive been upto the cathedral twice today! My feet are killing.Well have good night out.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 41
Hey yeah am goinmg to teh criminology thingy 2mor, i did end up going out tonite had fun in the end.
Ok, basically, half this uni is just Mansfield. You'd think I'd know more people, really.

But, yeah, I'm just disturbed that everyone is too posh, too attractive, and too well-dressed. And there isn't a Greggs the Bakers here, either. Terrible.

I got to see some drag queens do kareoke, though. That sounds more fun than half the stuff my flatmates are doing. I should still try and do something with them, though. If only they liked things other than R'n'B and queueing.

Nah, it's a nice place. I just need to settle in a bit, I think.
Reply 43
FullLeatherJacket
Ok, basically, half this uni is just Mansfield. You'd think I'd know more people, really.

But, yeah, I'm just disturbed that everyone is too posh, too attractive, and too well-dressed. And there isn't a Greggs the Bakers here, either. Terrible.

I got to see some drag queens do kareoke, though. That sounds more fun than half the stuff my flatmates are doing. I should still try and do something with them, though. If only they liked things other than R'n'B and queueing.

Nah, it's a nice place. I just need to settle in a bit, I think.

i wouldn't have said everyones too possh etc, most people here just seem normal
as for the greggs thing, I found a shop in the centre opposite waterside centre that seems just as good!
and just convince your roomates to do sumat different for a change, go to scream maybe
emlo87
i wouldn't have said everyones too possh etc, most people here just seem normal
as for the greggs thing, I found a shop in the centre opposite waterside centre that seems just as good!
and just convince your roomates to do sumat different for a change, go to scream maybe

It's either Greggs or Not Greggs. In Mansfield, this is important.

And yes, ok, possibly not too posh, that may just be the city confusing me. The underpass doesn't smell like a toilet. The parks are not full of old beer cans. There are no shopping trolleys in the wharf. Nobody has intentionally tried to derail a train. No, it's all very posh.

At that standard, I should probably be glad I didn't go to Oxford.
whats everyone upto tonight? i think im going round my friends to drink, then we are going straight to the engine shed to check out the trance music :eek:
living here is just live living in mansfield really, but without the fighting, yet :biggrin:
Reply 47
hmm you paint such a nice picture of mansfield lol
Reply 48
lol
we have just eaten stirfry... gonna go out soon
defo not to the trance! ughhh
Reply 49
wish I'd known it were gonna be trance, my mate were convinced it were indie night so we went along to engine shed and were extremly disappointed, if only we'd gone to The Cell...
Reply 50
ahh, yeah was trance and house tonight
tomorrow is the holloways playing, then indie afterwards
Reply 51
FullLeatherJacket

try Coopers.

its opposite superdrug, just past the level crossing as you go into town.
closer, cheaper and tastier all round.:biggrin:
Reply 52
Hood
try Coopers.

its opposite superdrug, just past the level crossing as you go into town.
closer, cheaper and tastier all round.:biggrin:

/SIGNED!

steak bake and caramel donut of win
I'm loving walkabout!

So fricken cheep!
Reply 54
Deleted.
I'm Liz and I'm at Lincoln and am Loving it, only i'm up at the cathedral street near all the arty buildings, its very near ritzy's/pulse/jumpingjacks.
Reply 56
ShiningLight
I'm Liz and I'm at Lincoln and am Loving it, only i'm up at the cathedral street near all the arty buildings, its very near ritzy's/pulse/jumpingjacks.

you poor girl :frown: always watch your back, so much dodgy **** happens around there.
UGH! Do not like ritzys!

The glass house is cool too... I can get blind drunk and stagger home so quickly!
Reply 58
i was so drunk last night (as have been every night), and feel rubbish today. i don't think i'll go out tonight.... and have a night off! lol
Reply 59
nnppaa
i was so drunk last night (as have been every night), and feel rubbish today. i don't think i'll go out tonight.... and have a night off! lol

You can't stay in, it's freshers week - it's just not allowed!!

Latest