The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Hehehe, Dodgy as in trying to cook and setting the fire alarm off!?! lol! Seems to be a regular occurence our alarm going off! Hmmm I was at ritzy's the other night, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. . .
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 61
deleted
Reply 62
PoisonJam
The fire alarm going off has served as a reminder to me - stick to cooking food that only requires a kettle and fork to prepare!!

gotta love the pot noodles!
Reply 63
heh
yeah i know I should be out EVERY night... but I HAVE to go to bed early tonight... otherwise I might not survive hehe. Whether it's saturday or not! lol
did anyone see court 13 (or 14?) get evacuated other night? apparently someone was drying their afro and it set the alarm off :biggrin:
Reply 65
haha.. yeah there was a fire engine outside my court (15)... so might have been in court 14 next door.... i wondered what had happened! As there was an ambulance aswell
i saw the ambulance... not sure what that was about though, there seems to be a pretty much regular occurance of courts being evacuated, thank god i live in hayes wharf :p:
oh yea, hayes wharf, thats a thing... the lift yesterday was screwed and wouldnt work, and my light switch in my room buzz's :eek:
prettygreeneyes99
did anyone see court 13 (or 14?) get evacuated other night? apparently someone was drying their afro and it set the alarm off :biggrin:

Yes it was some dude below us, at least he ownd up to it because the
fire brigade were going to charge us.There's been to many fire drills.

ps, if anyone wants company feel free to come and join me, addy is in sig and ask for kate aka oh no from Yorkshire.:redface:

Latest