The Student Room Group

Nat Sci as a 5th choice

I'm a medicine applicant, and leaning towards my 5th option if I don't get in this year.

What would be the best unis I would be able to go to with a A*A*A prediction, AAAA at AS, 5A*s,2As,3Bs
Reply 1
Original post by Sycopation
I'm a medicine applicant, and leaning towards my 5th option if I don't get in this year.

What would be the best unis I would be able to go to with a A*A*A prediction, AAAA at AS, 5A*s,2As,3Bs

I thought you are very firm with your medicine choice....
I have faith that you can get an offer from med school!
Reply 2
Original post by Sycopation

Your academic profile is no issue, but with NatSci not being offered everywhere it tends to be quite competitive. You would be best contacting departments to find out which ones will accept medical applicants/allow you to submit a further PS, because otherwise I fear you're setting yourself up for a rejection quite easily.
Reply 3
Original post by JackTeh96
I thought you are very firm with your medicine choice....
I have faith that you can get an offer from med school!

Hopefully. A teacher at my school ripped me to shreds on my ps and gave a mini mock interview, so im feeling down atm :/
Original post by Nymthae
Your academic profile is no issue, but with NatSci not being offered everywhere it tends to be quite competitive. You would be best contacting departments to find out which ones will accept medical applicants/allow you to submit a further PS, because otherwise I fear you're setting yourself up for a rejection quite easily.

Ok thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending